• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thinking of Joining a Gym

Well i know that a certain point i wont be able to just lose weight by healthy eating! So it might be a case i will need to join a gym. One local to me has a pool too so not even saying i'm going to be doing cardio vasular exercise 5 times a week but swimming is a start. Used to do lots of walking but have to be a bit carfull as i had a blood clot a few years ago! when i did some walking a few months a go was doing 30 mins power walking 3 times a week it made my leg ach thats how its started with my clot so bit warey at least at a gym they would be able to advise me on whats best so who else is up for joining me joinging a gym.....................

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi there

Wow, we are really similar weights and i joined my local gym last week, am yet to go as been really busy with work but am planning to start tomoro, so il be in your team! xx

yes it might help both of us! I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks so think i will wait till i return! but i really want to do it!! Good for you already joining we can do it! how long have you been doing sw for? xx