Thinking of joining you next week

shadow12

Hi All,

im seriously considering starting lipotrim on monday, i started lipotrim before and during my first week i came here discovered slim & save and switched over to there instead. i did well on slim and save i lost almost 2 and a half stone in 12 weeks from 13st 12 i took a break and then found it so hard to carry on, that was back in may and have been trying to get back on track ever since without any luck, i think i am now around 12 stone 7.

i think im struggling with slim and save as its not as restricted as lipotrim i can have certain diet drinks, protein instead of a pack, meal packs veg etc and all those choices are making it so hard for m to stick to for some reason and its so frutrating as i found it so easy the first time!

i think with having someone else weighing me and lack of choice with the shakes should make it easier for me to stick to (well thats what im hoping) and to do it over the christmas period aswell.

i need to lose around 3 stone and thain do a proper refeed, im going to go to the chemist on monday and see what they say x

Welcome Shadow. I think your right in that the restrictiveness of LT is what makes it work so well but you've got to have your head in gear ready to commit to it 100% and then the rewards are there. You sound like your in the zone so good luck for Monday, keep posting on here to let us know how you get on. You've done it before so you know the first week will be tough, but you can do it. I'm also committed to staying 100% over Christmas and there's quite a few of us on here so they'll be plenty of support.

Thanks, i went and got my packs today at a starting weight of 12st13, i did actually i think i was 12st9 so a bit of a shock for me.

when i went in and asked for lipotrim she looked at me strange and said i dont look like i need it lol

i havnt eaten anything today yet so will start it today, i dont think christmas will be to hard for me as have an 11 month old and my partner isnt really into christmas so any festive food that would of come to the house would of been bought by me anyway.

think my biggest struggle will be having no fizzy or milk for coffee but am sure i will get through it x

Best of luck with Day 1 Shadow.

Good luck! X

Back