Thinking of joining

Nicton

hey people,
I'm thinking of joining RC and just wanted to find out how everyone is finding it?

i used to do weightwatchers but just didnt have the will power and my leader wasnt very helpful n made me go home feeling rubbish. did Diet chef for 2 weeks and lost 8lbs so that was good but can't afford it.

as i will be starting a new job soon i thought i would treat myself to a new diet.
want to lose about 2 and a half stone.

are you all enjoying it and losing weight?
how are the excercise classes?
are the recipes easy to make?

i would appreciate any feedback :)

thank you xxxxx

I'm loving RC :D I really enjoy the salsacise class. And although I've not really tried any or the recipes, I have used the meals on the menu plans and enjoyed them :)

The diet is pretty easy to follow just make sure you get the exercise in too! I've lost about a stone so far but I've also stopped my acid indigestion which I suffered with badly before I started on the diet, so the health benefits are potentially there too!

I've not gone to the classes but the books and the at home kit is pretty good too. Only tried a couple of recipes out the book but they were fine, I think it just comes down to personal taste and what you like or don't like. The recipes are easily adaptable providing you stick within the restrictions of the diet (ie. low fat, low GI)

Back