thinking of leaving exante for slimming world

*takes a bow* I would proudly like to accept my genius award along side GSQ. I would like to thank my agent, the man who asked me if I was pregnant, minimins who have the best people ever, Exante and all of my fans. Without you all this award wouldn't have been possible!

Other Exante side effect? Delusional daydreaming :D

:happy096::talk017::queen::party0023:

We're so proud and happy to have you here with us jen

:giggle:

Lisy, there is no need to defend yourself though, no one is attacking you. All I can see is people supporting you and wishing you well in your future. If your doctor is advising you, knowing your medical history, then follow what he is saying. We are only commenting on doctors who are against VLCDs. I can only echo what others have said and wish you well in the future.

Think mine must think I have died! They knew my address as well ;)

Come back you beautiful woman, we feed you up, yes?

Lol Sandy my chinese takeaway even know what my order is.....one night i ordered something different and they were so taken aback haha!

Lisy said:
Googling isn't necessarily dangerous and and The National Obesesity Society didnt say with "sensible use". It's adviseable to follow it just for 4 months. I don't know. My doctor said to me and only me not to do the diet. I don't know if he is anti this. I'm just bothered about me and no one else and repeated what I have read. I personally am not against these diets. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought the packs. You can have my docs phone number if you like and tell him.

I paraphrased the information. 'sensible' to me means follow the guidelines. Guidelines and advice are just that - not instructions, simply advice. If it feels good carry on. Your body will tell you if it's not right for you.

It's my body and it's not happy being overweight. So I decide what works for me. Sorry but I don't want anyone to have to defend their decision and go against any advice that feels right. You must only do what feels right for you. For me having studied the subject in great depth and with some relevant knowledge it's just fine.

I don't mind others criticising my choices but I rather not know, it risks undermining my choices. What's right for you is right for you.

I really like this forum, I like the anonymity and the support. I find the posts inspiring, it helps. I don't want anyone to challenge my decisions about what is right for me.

Good luck on your journey - wherever it takes you. I hope it works out.

Starlight said:
I phoned the Chinese one night and gave my order and THEY said my address - I didnt even need to give it - HOW EMBARASSING :eek:
I had this when I was at uni. I just walked into the take away and he said my order before I said anything! I never walked back into there again! Lol!

If they had scales in our Chinese. I would weigh myself and the scales woud say " get off you fat *****" lol

When I did the Cambridge diet first time round the lady said the aamw was because week 4-5 people stop losing as much so it re-jigs your system up, but then you only had 400 and odd calories a day so I could be talking total rubbish ( it's not unheard of me doing that lol) xx

When I did the Cambridge diet first time round the lady said the aamw was because week 4-5 people stop losing as much so it re-jigs your system up, but then you only had 400 and odd calories a day so I could be talking total rubbish ( it's not unheard of me doing that lol) xx

Not rubbish at all! I think there is alot of truth in that, and quite a bit of proof on here :D

Yep as far as im led to believe the AAMW boosts your metabolism. I guess our bodies get used to having so little calories that it needs a kick start now n then x

Back