Thinking of moving to Cambridge??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me is there any difference at all to cambridge and Lipo??? Im getting board of chicken soup every night want a bit of varity tbh!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Not too sure of the ins and outs, but definitely know there is a lot more variety on CD, personally I need the discipline of LT

4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    don't know much about CD do you go to a counsellor or the chemist? what's the cost? i'm liking the chicken soup and have it in two cup servings as i'm actually finding it hard to eat with a spoon.

5. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I think the difference is you have a lot more variety on cd but its hard to find a councellor in most areas if youve got one nearby I think its worth a shot.They do lipo thing for a while then you go on like a 790cal diet then build it up slowly.It's as effective as lipo for sure!good luck babe

6. holly

holly Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, why dont you try going on their forum i am sure there will be somebody there to help you. x

7. festivalfairy

Yeah got an appointment on Monday @ 11 looking forward to the vareity tbh as the soup and choc shake im finding hard to stomach !!! x

8. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I know fairy I've just had a chick salad my first food in 10 weeks.I decided today to go on refeed as I have had it with choc strawberry etc. I still have 2st to go but I am going to go it alone and just flake out with the exercise.good luck let us know how you get on!!!michelle

9. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    good luck with the refeed michelle...

The CD offers more variety and apparently they taste better. I will be switching over to the CD once I get my BMI under 40 as my GP wouldn't sign my letter so I will lose some weight the LT way and then go bck to my CDC as I wanted to do the CD to begin with..

Michelle x

10. festivalfairy

Just 1 point away from BMI of overweight!! Quite happy im switching x

11. charlotte

charlotte Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have done cd you get 4 packets a day more flavours,so a little more calories than lt i love lt done 18lb in 5 weeks such little calories

12. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I switched to CD. SSing on CD is basically the same as LT, just more choice in flavors. You go to the councellor instead of the pharmacist...but thats it. Good luck with whatever you decide hun.xx

13. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Most people find LT too boring long term...I tried to switch toward the end of LT but the CDC was just too far away and the chemist was only down the road.....as the rest have said its basically the same just more variety........

14. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck with whatever you decide hun :)

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

let us know how you get on with the cdc. From doing LT and on CD now cd is def better more variety and you dont have to go to chemist its one-one. Your only on 4packs a day if your over 5.8 i think 3 otherwise, we have water flavours, mix a mousse choc bars great variety.

becky x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.