Thinking of moving to Cambridge??

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me is there any difference at all to cambridge and Lipo??? Im getting board of chicken soup every night want a bit of varity tbh!

Not too sure of the ins and outs, but definitely know there is a lot more variety on CD, personally I need the discipline of LT

don't know much about CD do you go to a counsellor or the chemist? what's the cost? i'm liking the chicken soup and have it in two cup servings as i'm actually finding it hard to eat with a spoon.

I think the difference is you have a lot more variety on cd but its hard to find a councellor in most areas if youve got one nearby I think its worth a shot.They do lipo thing for a while then you go on like a 790cal diet then build it up slowly.It's as effective as lipo for sure!good luck babe

hi, why dont you try going on their forum i am sure there will be somebody there to help you. x

Yeah got an appointment on Monday @ 11 looking forward to the vareity tbh as the soup and choc shake im finding hard to stomach !!! x

I know fairy I've just had a chick salad my first food in 10 weeks.I decided today to go on refeed as I have had it with choc strawberry etc. I still have 2st to go but I am going to go it alone and just flake out with the exercise.good luck let us know how you get on!!!michelle

good luck with the refeed michelle...

The CD offers more variety and apparently they taste better. I will be switching over to the CD once I get my BMI under 40 as my GP wouldn't sign my letter so I will lose some weight the LT way and then go bck to my CDC as I wanted to do the CD to begin with..

Michelle x

Just 1 point away from BMI of overweight!! Quite happy im switching x

i have done cd you get 4 packets a day more flavours,so a little more calories than lt i love lt done 18lb in 5 weeks such little calories

I switched to CD. SSing on CD is basically the same as LT, just more choice in flavors. You go to the councellor instead of the pharmacist...but thats it. Good luck with whatever you decide hun.xx

Most people find LT too boring long term...I tried to switch toward the end of LT but the CDC was just too far away and the chemist was only down the road.....as the rest have said its basically the same just more variety........

good luck with whatever you decide hun :)

let us know how you get on with the cdc. From doing LT and on CD now cd is def better more variety and you dont have to go to chemist its one-one. Your only on 4packs a day if your over 5.8 i think 3 otherwise, we have water flavours, mix a mousse choc bars great variety.

becky x

Back