Thinking of rejoining SW

alsbaby

Hi all i have been nosing around this board for a few days now so thought i would say hi, I have been on and off SW for about 12yrs i love it but about 6 months ago i needed something that was more strict so start to calorie count i have lost 2st 3lb so far but i think i am ready to go back to class now to lose my final 10-14lb. I was wondering if you ladies could help me before i go back plz. I have been living on Icelands Special fried rice and i really enjoy this and dont think i could do without it now ( dramatic or what lol) Could someone plz syn it up for me before i go back to class as i really do enjoy it and hope its either low syn or i could use one HEX for the meat in it on a green day. Thanks ladies ;)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...

If you mean the Chinese Takeaway, Special fried rice with Prawns and Pork, frozen, 350g pack...

It's 9 1/2 syns on Extra Easy and Green, and a whopping 20 1/2 syns on Red...

Sorry :(

Thanks Lonestitcher. WOW thats an awful lot:cry:It is the takeway range, I was wondering if when on a green day if the meat in it could be used as a healthy extra? And then that would make it 4.5 syns Oh noooo i dont think i could live without this meal now but saying that i wouldnt give 9 syns either cos they are saved for my sweet things. Oh well you cant have everything i suppose lol. Thanks again for the reply

There are syn free fried rice recipes in the recipe sub-forum and you could just add chicken, ham, prawns or whatever you fancy. I bet it would taste a darned sight better than the Iceland one as well!

Back