• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thinking of rejoining SW

Hi all i have been nosing around this board for a few days now so thought i would say hi, I have been on and off SW for about 12yrs i love it but about 6 months ago i needed something that was more strict so start to calorie count i have lost 2st 3lb so far but i think i am ready to go back to class now to lose my final 10-14lb. I was wondering if you ladies could help me before i go back plz. I have been living on Icelands Special fried rice and i really enjoy this and dont think i could do without it now ( dramatic or what lol) Could someone plz syn it up for me before i go back to class as i really do enjoy it and hope its either low syn or i could use one HEX for the meat in it on a green day. Thanks ladies ;)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...

If you mean the Chinese Takeaway, Special fried rice with Prawns and Pork, frozen, 350g pack...

It's 9 1/2 syns on Extra Easy and Green, and a whopping 20 1/2 syns on Red...

Sorry :(
Thanks Lonestitcher. WOW thats an awful lot:cry:It is the takeway range, I was wondering if when on a green day if the meat in it could be used as a healthy extra? And then that would make it 4.5 syns Oh noooo i dont think i could live without this meal now but saying that i wouldnt give 9 syns either cos they are saved for my sweet things. Oh well you cant have everything i suppose lol. Thanks again for the reply

Strutting her stuff
There are syn free fried rice recipes in the recipe sub-forum and you could just add chicken, ham, prawns or whatever you fancy. I bet it would taste a darned sight better than the Iceland one as well!