thinking of rejoining

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hippity, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Hippity

Hippity Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.45%)
    Hi there.
    I have lost count of howmany times i have joined a slimming group.
    Joined my local sw group earlier in the year and lost 1 1/2 stones.I stopped going cos I couldn't stand the consultant and the group was too clicky not a friendly bunch at all.
    unfortunately the consultant runs all but 2 groups round here and they are on nights I work!!
    I am thinking of biting the bullet and going back but not stopping to image therapy or joining Rosemary Conley ( completely different I know) which is on a night I can go.
    Any advise would be welcome. Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It can be horrible if the group is clicky but still staying to the group your going to get more support then going it at home, also I think if its clicky this could just be me... i am more motivated to loose more then them each week (could just be me and my bum head attitutde though)

4. Hippity

Hippity Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.45%)
    Thanks

Thanks for that.
    I went one week, weighed in and sat down only to be told I was sitting in someone elses chair!! Who had been going longer than me and always sat there!
    Needless to say I didn't stay to class that week. And didn't again. There are other classes about 10 miles away but I don't always have transport to get there.
    I will have to decide what to do. Thanks fopr your help.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cheeky blighter, I can't believe they asked you to move. I'd have been stubborn & stayed, but that's just me and I'd make sure I sat in the same spot the following week.

Personally I think it is a waste of money paying for SW just to get weighed & not stay to image therapy, but many people do that. You could do SW & go to Boots & get weighed which would possibly fit in with your work & be much cheaper.

6. liz1980

liz1980 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    hiya if you like slimming world but dont want to go to a group, why not try it online get access to support etc and all the food lists. Hope this helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.