Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

thinking of rejoining

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hippity, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Hippity

Hippity Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.45%)
    Hi there.
    I have lost count of howmany times i have joined a slimming group.
    Joined my local sw group earlier in the year and lost 1 1/2 stones.I stopped going cos I couldn't stand the consultant and the group was too clicky not a friendly bunch at all.
    unfortunately the consultant runs all but 2 groups round here and they are on nights I work!!
    I am thinking of biting the bullet and going back but not stopping to image therapy or joining Rosemary Conley ( completely different I know) which is on a night I can go.
    Any advise would be welcome. Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It can be horrible if the group is clicky but still staying to the group your going to get more support then going it at home, also I think if its clicky this could just be me... i am more motivated to loose more then them each week (could just be me and my bum head attitutde though)

4. Hippity

Hippity Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.45%)
    Thanks

Thanks for that.
    I went one week, weighed in and sat down only to be told I was sitting in someone elses chair!! Who had been going longer than me and always sat there!
    Needless to say I didn't stay to class that week. And didn't again. There are other classes about 10 miles away but I don't always have transport to get there.
    I will have to decide what to do. Thanks fopr your help.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cheeky blighter, I can't believe they asked you to move. I'd have been stubborn & stayed, but that's just me and I'd make sure I sat in the same spot the following week.

Personally I think it is a waste of money paying for SW just to get weighed & not stay to image therapy, but many people do that. You could do SW & go to Boots & get weighed which would possibly fit in with your work & be much cheaper.

6. liz1980

liz1980 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    hiya if you like slimming world but dont want to go to a group, why not try it online get access to support etc and all the food lists. Hope this helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.