thinking of returning, need some advice?

Laurie

MM addict
Hi All,
I started CD last October, i only lasted a couple of weeks though. I wasn't the same person back then though. I was unemployed, had no motivation, couldn't drive and couldn't afford the weekly fee.
2007 is a completely different story though, i now am happily employed, have passed my driving test and have a car. I am really wanting to loose weight and fast. I've got a few weddings next summer and i want to look 'ok' in the pictures.!
What are the weekly prices now? It was 30 something a week last yr i think?
I have been on this website most of the day today looking at all the achievements...what gets to me is that if i'd have stuck to the diet last yr i'd be a hell of a lot lighter now!
How much have you lost, it's great to hear people storys!
xxx

hi there, the prices are listed in the stickys section
i pay roughly 34.65 for a weeks worth of sachets, if you have tetra's or bars the price is a little higher.
im on week 4 now and have lost 1 stone 8 in 3 weeks

hope to see you here regularly in the future

seriously this diet is amazing my brother has lost 24lbs in 4weeks, lucky ****** ive lost 10lbs in 2 weeks.... and counting.... good luck and i would advise ANYONE to do this... xxx

hi stick to it it does work. i started back in middle of may and am now almost 8st lighter. best diet i ever did.look forward to see how you get on.:D

Give it a whirl, what have you got to lose, except the weight! I have lost just under 4 stone so far.

Georgie
x

Give it a whirl, what have you got to lose, except the weight! I have lost just under 4 stone so far.

Georgie
x

Back