Thinking of slim and save

shazzy_shaz

Silver Member
Hello lovely slim and save people!

I've been on Cambridge for 13 weeks now and everything was going great until my CDC dropped the bombshell that she's no longer been a CDC! and i dont want anyone else! :(

Someone pointed me across to slim and save as id never heard of it before! Sorry to sound a bit dim but from what I've read slim and save seems go be the same as Cambridge minus the counsellor aspect... Is this right? And also a cheeky question how are your losses on slim and save?

Any insider info you can give me would be muchos appreciated as you all sound fab!

Last edited:
shazzy_shaz said:
Hello lovely slim and save people!

I've been on Cambridge for 13 weeks now and everything was going great until my CDC dropped the bombshell that she's no longer been a CDC! and i dont want anyone else! :(

Someone pointed me across to slim and save as id never heard of it before! Sorry to sound a bit dim but from what I've read slim and save seems go be the same as Cambridge minus the counsellor aspect... Is this right? And also a cheeky question how are your losses on slim and save?

Any insider info you can give me would be muchos appreciated as you all sound fab!

Losses on all VLCDs average out at a stone a month. It's exactly the same principle, altho there is no counsellor, the support on here is awesome-and S&S have awesome customer service too

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there
I moved over to Slim and Save from Cambridge about 3 weeks ago.
The diets work on the same principle, and so far my weight losses have been about the same on S&S as they were on CD.
They are quite different though - as you have mentioned there is no counsellor. I guess whether this matters depends how important it is for you to have real person contact on a weekly basis. For me it's no big deal, my Cambridge consultant weighed me and sold me the products and that was about it. If any questions about S&S I've found the online and live chat website functions to be really useful (and also this site of course!)
There is a lot more choice on S&S, and I personally find the products taste much nicer! I'm not altogether sure this is a good thing. Sometimes I find myself wanting more of a S&S product because they taste so good - I never felt like that with Cambridge!
There are other differences between the two plans, and all the details are on the S&S website - for a woman it's either 3 pouches and a protein meal or 4 pouches (plus a veg and milk allowance). I've been doing the 4 pouch option and have had similar weight losses to being on Cambridge Sole Source 3 a day.
Another difference is cost - I was paying £2 to £2.30 for each of my Cambridge products whereas S&S is just over £1 each if you buy in bulk.
Good luck whatever you decide, and well done on your loss so far!

Thank you everyone for replying! I've realised I don't want any other cambridge person some I'm coming across to the fabulous SS when I've used up my weeks worth of Cambridge products!

I can't wait to get excited tge range of products available are incredible!!!

Back