New to slim and save

Krystal

Hi all,

Newbie here, although I've been lurking for a while. This is my first time on Slim and Save and my first experiment with a VLCD. I'm on day two, so I thought I'd start a diary to keep me accountable.

Day one was surprisingly easy, so I'm hoping things will continue as they started. I'm looking to lose five stone in all, but I'm just taking things one day at a time.

Day 2 went well. I had a few minutes when I felt wobbly, but it wasn't too bad. It helps that I work from home, so I can take a lot of breaks if I need to.

I didn't feel hungry at all sticking to four packs, and I haven't found anything I don;t like yet. In fact, the worst thing about yesterday was the fact that I had to pee so often - thought I wasn't going to make it home on time when I was driving back from the shops!

I know I shouldn't but I had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I've already lost 4.5 pounds in two days! I know it's just water weight but I'm still very happy about it!

Day 2 went well. I had a few minutes when I felt wobbly, but it wasn't too bad. It helps that I work from home, so I can take a lot of breaks if I need to.

I didn't feel hungry at all sticking to four packs, and I haven't found anything I don;t like yet. In fact, the worst thing about yesterday was the fact that I had to pee so often - thought I wasn't going to make it home on time when I was driving back from the shops!

I know I shouldn't but I had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I've already lost 4.5 pounds in two days! I know it's just water weight but I'm still very happy about it!

Excellent on the cheeky weigh in. I am putting off weighing for weeks, as I don't know if I could take it if it was only a small loss.

Day 4 is boring...I am bored. All I can think of is food

Your really luck to of lost that amount of weight and in only 2 days... I think im jealous . HAHA

I think that the first darn week on plan is sooo hard but you just need to keep saying to yourself that your not going to lose the battle and fight through it.

krysal - im used to peeing a lot anyways (i think I have a weak bladder) so it really didnt make much of a difference for me. lol

LETs stick together girls... we CAN do this!

Hi. Im on day 3 off slim and save having just 3 shakes a day. Ive been drinking 2 litres off water a day. Got headaches but feeling quite confident. I want to lose about 5 - 6 stone to feel in control off my body.

Back