Thinking Of Starting Celebrity Slim? All You Need to Know...

we need a pic of him to lust over?! hesss soo lush ;)

Aww i know.. i can only find pics of the piggy though!

I always feel dead bad when he asks if i want to hear a wii fit tip and i click no and he goes all sad :cry::eek:

Im so gonna take a photo of him tonight.

ooo yeay :)

as soon as i get hime im getting him out:cool:
forget the hubby ill have wii man
what do you rekon his name is?

Don't like her though...too perfect & a bit snooty
wii-fit-20080207034012466_640w.jpg

oooo dont you just one to run your hand all over and through his gorgeous.......

hair;):rolleyes:

I love the detail that goes in to the surrounding area of the crotch.. tis a bit tight.

ooo i cant say i noticed that before...another thing to concentrate on when trying to balance

i dont think however that it'll have the right results

may just throw me off balance even more:rolleyes:

***bump***

only cos we have a few new starters :D

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this forum and a newbie to celebrity slim. I'm on day 3 today. Just wondering if this forum is still active? I'm trying to lose 5 stone for my wedding which is oct 2011 . Any tips/ suggestions on meals for dinner time would be appreciated

Xx

hi guys,

i am also new on this forum, why don't we try and get it more active again!!

I'm loving CS at the moment, been on it for 6 months and lost just over 3 stone. Find it so easy as well.

How about everyone else??

Im a newbie hoping to start on wednesday. Just thought id come on and get to know people before i start oh n get tips lol!

Good luck girls x

Well, I have just ordered a starter pack and a box of chewy bars. I chose CS as I wanted a meal replacement that didn't need mixing with milk as I am mildly lactose intolerant.

I need to lose an average person so I am thinking of it as a very large monkey on my back.

I am hoping CS will help as I don't have much in the way of willpower with normal diets.

It has come along at the right time for me as I need to give up bread as it sets off my gallstones and I have been wondering what to have for breakfast. I can see shakes and chewy bars being helpful.

So, here we go. Current weight 135kg, target 85 kg.

Reward for achieving it? Gallstone surgery!

Hi
Just noticed the bit about coffee, I only drink water and coffee on this diet must have at least 6 coffee's a day, do drink them black with sweetners though and although this is only the 1st week for me (6th day) I have managed to lose 9lb.

Hi ,
Thanks for posting that - been looking on here wondering what to start ( as I've tried most of the diets on minimins lol) -

I have had a starter pack that was bought for me about a year ago and only did 1 day of so you have motivated me to start it tomorrow :- )
wish me luck .
Gl everybody

Helen:D

Good luck Helen rowlands have a special on at the moment, buy 7 day chocolate box and get mens variety pack free, there's hardly any difference in composition just a bigger pack so I just take 5g out
Penny

Back