Thinking of starting Exante

pixar

has to be done this year
I'm considering going on the exante diet because I really cant be bothered with classes and support from counselors that you get from LL or LT. I was wondering where is the cheapest I could get this diet from and also how much roughly will I loose on a weekly bases? I'm currently 12 stones at 5 ft 4 and generally have a 2 pound weight loss weekly whilst doing slimming world or weight watchers, would I get a better loss with Exante? every pound counts because Im going away in 5 months and would love to loose 2 and half stone by end of august, is this do able on exante?

I buy straight from exante. You can never be too careful buying it from anywhere else. I lost a stone in just over 2 weeks and then averaged out between 3 and 4lbs a week. I started on 14th Jan and I've lost 3.5 stone so far. That's with most weeks 100% and 2 weeks with 3 packs and a meal. I'm on my phone at the minute so I can't remember what else you asked in your post, sorry if I missed anything out!

Exante suggest that you should be able to lose approximately 1 stone a month following total solution, so your 2.5 stone should be easily achieveable. This does seem to slow down a little as you get close to goal, but worth a try if it works for you :)

oh thanks guys for the info, i really do want to try this diet, its a tee little costly, but cos im on a tight schedule i might have to do this

It's not really very expensive, as there aren't any other costs you have to incur after the packs. When I stay TS I just have the packs and water, so my outlay on packs is my total food & drink bill for the week which is great. Good luck, whatever you decide :)

im sooo tempted to try, thanks:)

Back