Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking of starting Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by pixar, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. pixar

pixar has to be done this year

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    did fl4i, then exante now back on WW
    I'm considering going on the exante diet because I really cant be bothered with classes and support from counselors that you get from LL or LT. I was wondering where is the cheapest I could get this diet from and also how much roughly will I loose on a weekly bases? I'm currently 12 stones at 5 ft 4 and generally have a 2 pound weight loss weekly whilst doing slimming world or weight watchers, would I get a better loss with Exante? every pound counts because Im going away in 5 months and would love to loose 2 and half stone by end of august, is this do able on exante?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mum2Two

Mum2Two Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(27.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World after Exante
    I buy straight from exante. You can never be too careful buying it from anywhere else. I lost a stone in just over 2 weeks and then averaged out between 3 and 4lbs a week. I started on 14th Jan and I've lost 3.5 stone so far. That's with most weeks 100% and 2 weeks with 3 packs and a meal. I'm on my phone at the minute so I can't remember what else you asked in your post, sorry if I missed anything out!

Mini likes this.
  4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Exante suggest that you should be able to lose approximately 1 stone a month following total solution, so your 2.5 stone should be easily achieveable. This does seem to slow down a little as you get close to goal, but worth a try if it works for you :)

5. pixar

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    oh thanks guys for the info, i really do want to try this diet, its a tee little costly, but cos im on a tight schedule i might have to do this

6. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's not really very expensive, as there aren't any other costs you have to incur after the packs. When I stay TS I just have the packs and water, so my outlay on packs is my total food & drink bill for the week which is great. Good luck, whatever you decide :)

7. pixar

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    im sooo tempted to try, thanks:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.