Thinking of starting Lighter Life

mrsh1709

Hi All,
Have just joined the forum after searching the web for reviews on lighter life!
I have been on EVERY diet going for the past 20 years, and still continue to put on weight! but I have a holiday with my very thin friend to motivate me and am very seriously thinking of doing lighter life to shift the three stone that I am desperate to lose.
I did atkins last year and combined with biking managed to lose 2 stone, but need to just kick my self into gear and get these last few stone off.
Would you recommend lighter life? I have blocked off in my mind four months to get myself in shape and my body into something more healthy than it is! do yout think this is acheivable?!
Michelle xxx

I have just lost 3 stone (well nearly) and it took me 14 weeks. if I can do it anyone can. I tried every diet going too and this is the only time (and I mean the ONLY time) I have reached the weight I now am. LL works and as long as you know you can stick to it 100% you will get there too. Setting aside the time is a great idea and four months is plenty of time and will allow you to so some management as well.

be prepared to work hard both physically and mentally as this is a journey which requires strength of character, but you will be surprised at what you can achieve.

I think you are likely to get recomendations on this forum as we are all on LL! I do think it's a great programme though. Mainly because of the group counselling. If you pay attention to it and are willing to consider your relationship woth food this could be the last time you ever have to lose the weight. The weight does come off quickly too - so 3 stone in 4 months is very achievable.

Back