Thinking of starting sf!!!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
:sign0144:Hello I'm thinking of joining you guys and starting sf!! Been trying to lose weight for months now and not getting anywhere with sensible eating etc...:sigh:, anyway just wanted to know a few little things.... do you find it better value to buy the 6 packs of ready made shakes or the powder and skimmed milk, which one lasts longer my budget is tight and don't want to end up running out!! I have my friends hen night coming up in july and its fancy dress and skimpy outfits so really need to lose weight by then do you think maybe 3 stone by july 31st is realistic:confused:??

Last edited:
money wise its cheaper to do the powders.

taste wise (in my opinion, and i know some people are the other way round) i prefer the premade shakes.

3 stone before july 31st, i think is a good target, but you have to be prepared to exercise, and fully stick to the plans....

im sure you can do it!

Hi Kerry nice to meet you. Im Kate, I started slimfast this month and lost 7lbs in the first week so it does work. It obviously depends on how much you need to lose but I don't think 3 stone by july is unrealistic. it's my friends wedding in july and i'm maid of honour... im hoping to lose more than that by then.

I have bought both the ready made drinks and the powder & skimmed milk. Although the ready mades are obviously extremely convenient I do prefer mixing my own. there are also the meal bars which you can have instead of the shake.

get yourself to tesco today if you can... powder tins are half price at £3 but think it's the last day of the offer today.

good luck hun

Thanks for your replies..... I really hope i can do it I joined the gym in october last year and am quite good with that, but really ready to start pushing myself now!!!:character00116:.Think I am going to go out friday and buy some powder as thats when I get paid so the tescos offer will have finished :( going to try boots though see if their offer is still on!! I will start on sunday as I am going out saturday hehe, so I will report back sunday night and let you know how my first day has been!!!
Can't wait to get going I feel determined!:character00115:
Love Kerry :) xxx

good luck hun and enjoy your night out

enjoy your night out, and its great that you have such determination!! thats a really good thing...
make sure that the cubs are stocked up with healthy 100 cal snacks and you will sail through to your goal!

I use the premade cos theyre easier and quicker; im lazy!! But powders cheaper. Theres usually somewhere with an offer on, Tesco has at the mo i think...

Ive lost a stone since new yr!!

Thanks ladies I will!!:party0036:

Thanks for the tip Kes I am gonna stock up on 100 cal snacks, I have had a look at the snack thread for ideas!Very helpful! Wow sacha thats alot of weight I hope I do so well and with kates loss too it shows that it works really well I cant wait to see results!:)

Well done ladies for your losses keep up the good work and I hope I can join you in these good losses!!! fingers crossed!!:cross:
Love Kerry xxx

Back