thinking of starting slim and save - help please x

jasminescott242

hi there i did cambridge a few months back and lost 21lbs in 3 weeks but i went back to my old ways =( i deperatley need to try again and was thinking of slim and save. i have young kids and with cambridge i found it difficult organisnig to go and see my consultant. has anyone switched from cambridge to S&S and what did you think of the difference in packs~?

also in cambridge youre not allowed bars for the first 2 weeks is it the same on slim and save?

also i ended up just drinking strawberry and mint choc shakes on Cd so it became too repetitive, what are the savoury packs like?

many thanks in advance

J

There's another thread live at the moment about switching from Cambridge so you might want to check it out.. it's here: http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/287376-anyone-been-cambridge.html

With regard to your other questions - you can start having bars straight away on S&S - and very nice they are too.

The savoury packs are mostly really nice - a couple of them LOOK a bit odd - a bit like dog food or baby food - but they all taste very nice (in my opinion anyway). There's none of them I don't like.

There are some great stickies on here with FAQs and a product review thread - enjoy!

Back