Thinking of starting...

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi Everyone
Am thinking of starting exante.
I have done CD before & just wondered if anyone else had done CD before and if the shakes/soups tastes similar? I hated the cd soups so i had shakes. I want to lose 1 stone a month. Can i ask, is this a TFR or do u add a low cal meal??
Im looking forward to getting this weight off!!!!! Ive still got some of my CD shakes left over so im going to start on them monday & prob order exante today.
xxx

Hello, I have done CD and am on week 2 of exante. (you can TFR or add meals check out the solutions tab on their site)

I'll try to compare, however everyones tastes differ and change a lot whilst on a VLCD.

CD shakes very nice - Exante shakes bland can add sweetener but not really very nice (creamy and drinkable though)

CD soups gross and watery - Exante soups Really nice and thick (Thai Chicken is a bit odd but ok)

CD bars (crunch not the others did not get on with the others) Nice - Exante bars ok, odd at first but you get used to them, best to have half at a time.

Its up to you but you should give it a go, and the offer is really good price wise, I'm considering getting another 2 months supply whilst it is still on.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Hello, I have done CD and am on week 2 of exante. (you can TFR or add meals check out the solutions tab on their site)

I'll try to compare, however everyones tastes differ and change a lot whilst on a VLCD.

CD shakes very nice - Exante shakes bland can add sweetener but not really very nice (creamy and drinkable though)

CD soups gross and watery - Exante soups Really nice and thick (Thai Chicken is a bit odd but ok)

CD bars (crunch not the others did not get on with the others) Nice - Exante bars ok, odd at first but you get used to them, best to have half at a time.

Its up to you but you should give it a go, and the offer is really good price wise, I'm considering getting another 2 months supply whilst it is still on.

Good luck whatever you decide.
I saw your post about cardio etc and looked up the link you posted,although I haven't read it thoroughly,it's very interesting.It's all very confusing though and I have been thinking about it a lot. One of the things it said in the link was that the muscle loss is negligible given the amount of time people are on VLCD. I have decided that the benefits of cardio and heart health, feel good factor etc outweigh any possible muscle loss. I have done VLCD before a couple of years ago and cardioed all the way through and had above average weight loss. Lost six stone. I do about 30 minutes or so of running, pretty slowly and then do a mix of strength, weights [ 30 day shred DVD] sit ups and push ups.I think running is resistance exercise as you are lifting your weight off the ground, great for leg muscles.I think doing a bit of both is a good combination. Your heart is the most important muscle in the body I think you have to take care of it.

Thank you for your replies. I would really love to start but my family & friends are being soooo negative, saying its expensive ill put the weight back on etc etc (like i did before!) getting me down. :( ill prob hv to wait til payday to sign up to exante tho. im finishing off my cd shakes as of 2moro. heres to a skinny 2010 x

Keep at it xkellyx, just do it for yourself.

Tummy Tamer, I think you are right about the cardio, it is really beneficial as well as the weights, think i'll probably just build it in slowly and focus on getting really toned as well.

Come on Lou, the next stone will see you under the 200lbs and below the 30 BMI.
I am still struggling but keeping at it. Walked 8 miles today cross country, no loos in sight, can you imagine !!!

Back