Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

thinking of starting.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ArcMom, 13 June 2010 Social URL.

1. ArcMom

ArcMom Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I recently did slimfast, lost 1 stone very quickly, got stuck for weeks, could not lose anymore, slowly started eating bad again! Think i have had 5 take outs in 9 days!!:(:(

so i have just e mailed a consultant with a view to starting this diet. I want to lose about 4 stone, i am currently 13 stone 5, 5ft 2.

Any tips, stories, anything would help me really.

Also, how much is it a week?

And Hi :wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi I just started yesterday. I pay £35.80 per week and thats all my shakes. I don't buy the tetras which are a bit more expensive.

Different CDC's charge different prices but if you go onto the official cambridge site there is a part of the site where you can find a CDC and it should bring up a list for your area, so if you think one is charging a bit too much money, then try all of them until you find a price your happy with :)

it sounds a lot but the way I see it is that I would pay more then that on food per week anyway :)

4. onefatmama

onefatmama Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The great CD, Again!
    Hi, and welcome to the forum:)

This diet really does works, but you must stick to it 100% and no cheating. I speak from experience:eek:

I have 90 lbs to lose and will be on the sole source for the next 6 months, well up until the 3rd of december anyway and maybe a bit more after christmas.

I did this diet 3 yrs ago and lost about 5 stone in about 4 months:), but I did regain through illness and family issues.

But here I am again, because I know it works. It can be hard at times but if you think of mini goals you want to reach, then that will help keep you on track:)

This is a great forum, with loads of people all in the same boat. Feel free to ask loads of questions and we'll help/advise and support you on your journey to become a much slimmer you:)

Good luck

OFM xx

5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Welcome & Good Luck :)

6. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    hi,

welcome and good luck with your weightloss journey.

Keep posting for support :)

Debs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.