thinking of starting.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ArcMom, 13 June 2010 Social URL.

1. ArcMom

ArcMom Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I recently did slimfast, lost 1 stone very quickly, got stuck for weeks, could not lose anymore, slowly started eating bad again! Think i have had 5 take outs in 9 days!!:(:(

so i have just e mailed a consultant with a view to starting this diet. I want to lose about 4 stone, i am currently 13 stone 5, 5ft 2.

Any tips, stories, anything would help me really.

Also, how much is it a week?

And Hi :wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi I just started yesterday. I pay £35.80 per week and thats all my shakes. I don't buy the tetras which are a bit more expensive.

Different CDC's charge different prices but if you go onto the official cambridge site there is a part of the site where you can find a CDC and it should bring up a list for your area, so if you think one is charging a bit too much money, then try all of them until you find a price your happy with :)

it sounds a lot but the way I see it is that I would pay more then that on food per week anyway :)

4. onefatmama

onefatmama Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The great CD, Again!
    Hi, and welcome to the forum:)

This diet really does works, but you must stick to it 100% and no cheating. I speak from experience:eek:

I have 90 lbs to lose and will be on the sole source for the next 6 months, well up until the 3rd of december anyway and maybe a bit more after christmas.

I did this diet 3 yrs ago and lost about 5 stone in about 4 months:), but I did regain through illness and family issues.

But here I am again, because I know it works. It can be hard at times but if you think of mini goals you want to reach, then that will help keep you on track:)

This is a great forum, with loads of people all in the same boat. Feel free to ask loads of questions and we'll help/advise and support you on your journey to become a much slimmer you:)

Good luck

OFM xx

5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Welcome & Good Luck :)

6. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    hi,

welcome and good luck with your weightloss journey.

Keep posting for support :)

Debs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.