thinking of starting.

ArcMom

I recently did slimfast, lost 1 stone very quickly, got stuck for weeks, could not lose anymore, slowly started eating bad again! Think i have had 5 take outs in 9 days!!:(:(

so i have just e mailed a consultant with a view to starting this diet. I want to lose about 4 stone, i am currently 13 stone 5, 5ft 2.

Any tips, stories, anything would help me really.

Also, how much is it a week?

And Hi :wavey:

Hi I just started yesterday. I pay £35.80 per week and thats all my shakes. I don't buy the tetras which are a bit more expensive.

Different CDC's charge different prices but if you go onto the official cambridge site there is a part of the site where you can find a CDC and it should bring up a list for your area, so if you think one is charging a bit too much money, then try all of them until you find a price your happy with :)

it sounds a lot but the way I see it is that I would pay more then that on food per week anyway :)

Hi, and welcome to the forum:)

This diet really does works, but you must stick to it 100% and no cheating. I speak from experience:eek:

I have 90 lbs to lose and will be on the sole source for the next 6 months, well up until the 3rd of december anyway and maybe a bit more after christmas.

I did this diet 3 yrs ago and lost about 5 stone in about 4 months:), but I did regain through illness and family issues.

But here I am again, because I know it works. It can be hard at times but if you think of mini goals you want to reach, then that will help keep you on track:)

This is a great forum, with loads of people all in the same boat. Feel free to ask loads of questions and we'll help/advise and support you on your journey to become a much slimmer you:)

Good luck

OFM xx

Welcome & Good Luck :)

hi,

welcome and good luck with your weightloss journey.

Keep posting for support :)

Debs

Back