Thinking of starting

swivlehips

hi all i am thinking of getting this but will i put all my weight back on when i start to eat normal,at the moment i am doing ww but not loseing anything, getting desperate ,

Youll only put all the weight back on if you go back to your old eating habits, theres absolutely no reason at all that youll regain all your weight just because you lose it on a VLCD

As long as you eat a healthy diet after you finish... I'm intending to follow slimming world then there is no reason to put the weight back on.

My friend lost loads of weight on LL and then put it straight back on because once she was allowed to eat she just picked up where she left off.
Think about how you feel you will best be able to maintainbyour weight... If you enjoy ww then perhaps going back to that will be the best?

Hi, abstaining from food whilst doing this helps you to examine your relationship with it. If you can break those bad habits then re-introduce food sensibly you can maintain the loss. I did lighterlife 6 years ago and didn't do the maintenance program (useless counsellor who I resented paying!) and although it took 6 years and some life changing events it did all go back on.
Exante can be flexible and you can choose your own pace and decide when to refeed for yourself. There's always the option of doing another week of total if things aren't quite working.
Good luck if you decide to give it a go, but don't worry about what happens afterwards until you get there. There is no magical reason why people regain after a VLCD, simply a return to old habits.

just to say spot on advice above and good luck whatever you decide xx

Back