Thinking of Starting

Tazzypop

Hi everyone
I've been doing SW for the past 3 month but can't seem to get past the 1/2 stone loss. I seem to be stuck in a vicious circle of getting to 7lb loss then going away and puttin a couple on, loosing them, going out/away again and on and on it goes. I think I'm being really good but then my husband will point out the bite of this and bite of that I had that I don't record.
I want to get 1 stone off by August and fear that without the restrictions of LLL I'll never get there.
What are your views? My current BMI is 25.2 so I'm just within the range to do it.
Thanks

If you feel up to the challenge, go for it! I certainly enjoyed my LLLite journey - and the stricter side of it may very well appeal to you. Slimming World seems a little bit all over the place to be honest; yet on Lite you know your portion size, what you're allowed, and the mental processes that go on inside of you in relation to food. The counselling is quite interesting - hope you get a good LLC!
It doesn't hurt to try; it'll cost you £49.50 per week, but you'll be cutting out alcohol, carbs, and snacks, so it evens out fairly well.

:)
Good luck on whatever you decide to do! I'd say go for it - you'll definitely lose a stone by August if you start now! :D

hey , id definately go for it , like minerva said its very prescriptive and you really cant bend the rules to suit yourself (((((blush)))))) something i tend to be bad with, well used to, except on lighter life , it really works so well and you dont experience any real hunger past the first few days. i am just finishing my first 4 week module and seem to have lost about 1stone and 4lb , so its well worth it.
goodluck whichever way you decide to go xx

Back