Thinking of switching from LL

littlemrs

Hi all

I'm thinking of switching to Cambridge from lighterlife. I've been doing LL for 5 weeks and I'm doing really well an thinking of switching purely for the costs reasons. And also cos I don't really gain much from the counselling sessions. I don't have issues with food and things like that. I'm just trying to shift some leftover baby weight. I've lost 19Ib so far in 5 weeks and would love to lose another stone roughly.

Has anyone switched from LL?

If not then hi anyway and any advice/tips are most welcome.

I'm seeing a consultant on thur for more info then I'll decide whether to switch or not x

Hi!! :) I haven't done LL (is it the same as CD only with counselling?) but I like CD and it's working for me!
I do have food issues, obviously otherwise I wouldn't be overweight! but I didn't feel I needed to speak to a counsellor about it and certainly not for the extra money, if I need to see a counsellor I'd rather spend that money on a proper one! I'd say go for it, what else have yo got to lose except more weight!! :)

hi! I did LL a few years ago and didn't get on with it very well a I felt starving hungry all the time and didn't lose much weight either. its thee first time on CD for me and on day 4 today. hunger is less and I have defo lost weight altho not been on the scales yet... its just worked better for me. I find that not having food completely takes away the stress of making healthy food choices esp when motivation can sometimes be low! am really pleased with CD so far... x

Wow bigandbeautiful ur loss is brilliant. Ive been doing the lite version of LL. I tried the total for a week which is just 4 foodpacks and nothing else but found it too brutal for me.

hi big and beautiful... when I did LL I was having 2 shakes and a meal and I dunno if it has something to do with ketosis,.but could never have ben in it as eating whilst having shakes. I don't know if the plan had changed...but was soooooooo hungry I can remember being quite down! I didn't have the variety in flavours either because then you bought tins of shake powder rather than the sachets. then after a hellish week I only lost 2lbs! lol! so needless to say I didn't such to it! how are you doing? xx

jaymi said:
hi big and beautiful... when I did LL I was having 2 shakes and a meal and I dunno if it has something to do with ketosis,.but could never have ben in it as eating whilst having shakes. I don't know if the plan had changed...but was soooooooo hungry I can remember being quite down! I didn't have the variety in flavours either because then you bought tins of shake powder rather than the sachets. then after a hellish week I only lost 2lbs! lol! so needless to say I didn't such to it! how are you doing? xx

Hi jaymi, if you can stick with Cambridge and get past the first 3 days just having 3 shakes or soups it does get easier and you will have a good weight loss. I'm on day 2 again but last time I lost 9lbs in my first week. I love the tetra bricks (ready made up milk shakes) you can have the choc one hot.
Give it a go u will drop weight and save money x

hi GMC2011 ... I am now on day 5 of tge CD and I am doing ok, don't feel too bad but am craving to chew! I am really hoping for a good weight los s and have resisted getting on the scales but can feel my clthes getting a bit more comfortable! how are you getting on? and 9lbs in a week is a fab loss! xx

jaymi said:
hi GMC2011 ... I am now on day 5 of tge CD and I am doing ok, don't feel too bad but am craving to chew! I am really hoping for a good weight los s and have resisted getting on the scales but can feel my clthes getting a bit more comfortable! how are you getting on? and 9lbs in a week is a fab loss! xx

Hi Jaymi,
I feel o.k. I had a couple of days off work so I have got up a bit later and will try to get to bed early for the first few days. That's great your clothes are feeling more comfortable can't wait to hear what u lost.
Keep up the grt work x

I've done both lost 9 stone on LL and now 2.5 on CD I'd say if ur in control and dont really struggle then CD is best if ur someone who dies struggle then the group support really helps x

jembo said:
I've done both lost 9 stone on LL and now 2.5 on CD I'd say if ur in control and dont really struggle then CD is best if ur someone who dies struggle then the group support really helps x

I'm on day 8 today first weigh on Tuesday jem....can't wait!x x

Can't wait for Tuesday the suspense is killing me....see u in morning x x p.s. your doin so good you'll be in that bikini in no time x x x

Back