Thinking of trying S&S for a change...

I ate three today just cos they were sweet, chocolatey and moreish. Reminded myself of the old piggy me :-( Guess I have no self control. Hence becoming five stone overweight in the first place! I'm afraid I have to avoid foods like these at all costs.

Dammit :-( I just ate the fourth bar. I knew I couldn't be trusted. Now I've had four S+S plus an Exante meal today. Grrrr. This is why I can't have chocolate bars. I'm the sort of person that will eat a whole bag of fun size bars if I have them. I am fine if they're not in the house. Better not order any more bars!

Remember too S&S restrict how many bars you can order for just this reason.

The bars are pretty dsmn tasty

Don't worry Buttons I would have done the same I bet! I can never open a share bag of anything and use the reseal sticker for longer than 10 minutes! Glad to be breaking those habits now so think I will stick to exante if I ever do VLCD again :)

Had a crispy shake for breakfast. What the heck is that about?!?! Lumps of cardboard in an overly sweet shake! Did not like that at all. Hope the other meals improve.

Re: Thinking of trying S&S for a change...

Lol! What is it meant to be? Sounds odd! What flavour was it?

It was vanilla crunch. So sickly tho and I didn't find it very filling. The lumps were just plain odd!

Re: Thinking of trying S&S for a change...

Oh dear, got any more to get down or was it just one in the box? You'll have to really blitz it next time if you have, try get rid of the bits?!

Was only the one sachet in the pack thankfully. Will try another variety tomorrow.

I love the crispy choc shake, it reminds me of the milk at the bottom of the coco pops bowl!!! Bummer about eating all the bars in one go!!! They are super tasty and I frequently have more than one a day :( but they are gorgeous... Well not the choc coconut one, it tastes like cardboard!!!

I founds the shakes too sweet at the start too but am used to them now. The berry ones are awful and artificial tasting!!! Make sure if you have cheesy pasta to have some of your vege allowance, otherwise you'll be hungry! There's hardly any pasta in there - it's all sauce!!!!

I'm back on Exante, I just couldn't stand S+S (except those yummy bars!!!) :-( Ordered some Exante packs while they were on offer, the two weeks pack has all my favourites in it so I'm all set for the next 8 weeks. Never mind. You don't know unless you try!

Exactly!!! The shakes taste VERY different between S&S and Exante. I still prefer the flavour of the Exante shakes, but the choc mint shake in S&S is absolutely divine!! :) The bars are outstanding on S&S - that's what won me over I think! :D But at least you know now! :)

I tried S&S on my last TFR stint, enjoyed the meals and bars but the shakes gave me a horrible stomache. Even after ketosis set in so gave up on it.

Just had the Exante shepherds pie. Oh boy is that worth it! Little bit of ketchup on the side and its just like the last bit on your plate, shame no bread to mop it up but hey, you can't have your bread and eat it! ;-) lol

Sadly no, I disliked the first few meals so much I gave the rest to my daughter and she hasn't actually started yet.

Back