thinking swapping from cambridge to lipotrim

bett

Hi all, I am thinking about joining lipotrim , I have been on the Cambridge diet for 7 weeks and have lost 2 stone. Is lipotrim similar to cambridge and has anyone else swapped from cambridge to lipotrim and had good results and also is it cheaper then cambridge? I am 5 ft 10 so needed to buy 4 cambridge shakes a day at 2 pounds each so thats thats 56 pounds a week .

I've done Cambridge and LT - now I'm on exante as it only works out £25 a week (you buy a months supply on line for £105 ish)

On cambridge I only liked the choc tetras and on LT I only liked the choc shakes - but I like all of the flavours on exante and I enjoy the bars 2..

The only thing is that you don't get the support if a councillor like cd..

Hope this helps and not confused matters :)

Hi Bett
Never done Cambridge, but can tell you that lipotrim is £36 per week. 3 shakes/soups/bars a day.
There is a informational video you can watch online on lipotrims website. Other thing to think about is to check where your nearest pharmacy is, I've had to travel quite a way until recently when a local pharmacy started stocking it.
Great job by the way!
Good luck in whatever you decide.
x

mm the exante diet sounds like a good price but i am a bit worried about ordering online as i wasted a lot of money on avidlite, their products were terrible and did not make me feel full like cambridge products, how do the exante products compare?
I was going to start the Lipotrim tmro but the pharmacist near Marble Arch doesnt do it anymore so I will try the one in Camden instead. Does anyone know if it is still 3 products a day for females over 5 ft 8?
Cos if it is 36 pounds a week is such a better price then what I am paying for cambridge.

Yeah it's 3 products for women no matter of hight..
I prefer the exante shakes I like all the flavours, they are creamier, thicker and filling.. I used to love the Cambridge choc tetras and craved them when I came off Cambridge.

LT shakes are not as nice as Cambridge, I always added sweeteners to make them taste better.

Hope this helps?

mm the exante diet sounds like a good price but i am a bit worried about ordering online as i wasted a lot of money on avidlite, their products were terrible and did not make me feel full like cambridge products, how do the exante products compare?
I was going to start the Lipotrim tmro but the pharmacist near Marble Arch doesnt do it anymore so I will try the one in Camden instead. Does anyone know if it is still 3 products a day for females over 5 ft 8?
Cos if it is 36 pounds a week is such a better price then what I am paying for cambridge.

You can order a weeks worth of Exante to try it before committing to a months worth :)

Back