Thinking....

justjudith

*waves hello*
painful I know...

I am thinking of doing a calorie count and see how I go. I have been doing Slimming World but I still think I overeat... hence doing calorie counting.

Any hints and tips? All advice welcomed!

Which site is best for logging in your food~ also which has the UK food in it?? I hate it when they only have american food in the database... Thats what I like about MiniMins ~ it's UK based. I want to compliment this site.... not detract.

Off to walk Pickle and I'll do some more thinking as I plod.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Try My fitness Pal app - it's UK based with all your tesco sainsburys an asda foods and you can scan barcodes too - wicked app

There's plenty of us who do the same

There's a thread called my fitness pal and all our user names are on there add us as we can all support

Welcome on board Judith and pickle xx

Yeah i like that about this site too. As mentioned already mfp has lots of members from the UK too so most things are on the database :)

Welcome! And I agree with everyone else, I couldnt do it without Mfp!

Welcome!

I'll also agree lol :) MFP is a god-send! You can track on your iPhone (if you have one) or online. It has a mahoosive database of foods and also an exercise database too.

Good luck with your loss!

D* xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My fitness pal is good I don't think I've ever not found something on there, also works with android phones too.
I prefer the old fashioned notebook and pen though

MFP is awesome! I prefer calorie counting as my problem is always portion sizes! x

Me too, portion control has always been a problem for me, but I'm learning!

MFP has been fab, easy to use and cos it's on my phone it's with me wherever I go.

Ali x

i have myfitnesspal on my iphone :) easy enough to use and it tracks any exercise you do too!! x

Me too, portion control has always been a problem for me, but I'm learning!

MFP has been fab, easy to use and cos it's on my phone it's with me wherever I go.

Ali x

I'm learning too, have been weighing/looking at weights of food so much more! I think its the fact that MFP is on my phone that makes it so easy-I'm always messing about on my phone at the best of times :)

Ally x

Back