Thinkings Over

Good luck , It is tough at the start but it's sooooooo worth it. I'm starting week 10 tomorrow and have to say it's the best diet I've ever been on. Keep us posted on your progress. Remember THINK POSITIVE.

Hi LCM, I'm off on holiday in October too & that's one of the things which prompted me to start CD in Jan as I couldn't bear the though of boarding the plane & discovering that yet again the seats had shrunk. (I was in the delusional state where I thought it was the seats getting smaller rather than my bum getting bigger). I was going to do a healthy eating plan but the thought of the months ahead, losing 1 maybe 2lbs per week depressed me & I felt I needed to kickstart myself in to action so I decided to give CD a go.

It's the best thing I've ever done and whilst at times I feel like I'll never reach goal, other times I look at how far I have come & I can't believe it. I started at 17st 13 & I couldn't wait to get below 17st then 16 then 15 and so on. I am now 14st 3 and my target is 12st so I am almost 2 thirds of the way there. You can do it too, it's alright most of the time though sometimes it can be tough but if you really want to be fit, slim and look your best & you're prepared to grit your teeth & get on with it, CD will get you the results.

Good Luck & keep posting, I look forward to hearing about your successes!

Back