thinks the scan bran is doing its job

natasha1974

Silver Member
if you know what i mean ;)

i had 5 yesterday and 5 today have 10 left lol lets hope it gives me a good weight loss this week have a dress i need to wear thats a little snug at the moment and need 1 and a half pounds of to reach 2 and a half stone award :D and yeah bought a pack of 12 toilet rolls earlier lol

Haha scan bran certainly does help, it really takes the bloatedness away and I suddenly get a nice flat stomach again lol!
Keep having it as it soon pays off on those scales but also make sure you are drinking plenty of water otherwise it will have the opposite effect lol! xxx

yeah drinking plenty of fluids i was very bloated after new years i noticed customers in the shop staring at my stomach probably thinking i was pregnant lol it has gone down quite a bit today :D

can you buy scan bran in tescos?

No I don't think you can, but you can get it in Holland and Barretts.

sorry, I am new, what is scan bran? is it a free food if you are on green?

i think i need some scan bran!
i take it that its a B choice? i dont go to group so would get it from holland and barrat but how much can i have? thanks in advance

you can have 5 as a b choice as said available in holland and barratt or a slimming world group :D

what do people eat them with, i know they are not the nicest of taste or texture but i need some help.... if you know what i mean!

i have 5 with 5 light laughing cow cheese traingles(hexa) with freshly ground pepper slices of tomato and cucumber maybe some sliced raw pepper its the only way i can eat them:D

i have 5 with 5 light laughing cow cheese traingles(hexa) with freshly ground pepper slices of tomato and cucumber maybe some sliced raw pepper its the only way i can eat them:D

thats makes scan bran sound very appealing. thanks very much for that :)

i have mine as above with Laughing Cow light triangles and sliced cherry tomatoes on and black pepper if i'm having them lunchtime, but if I'm having them for breakfast I have them with a sliced banana on them :)

I think there are only two of us at my group who genuinely like the things :D Everyone else thinks they are 'bleurgh'. I'm not overkeen on the Oatbran ones tho, only the Scanbran.

Back