Third and Final Attempt!!

lovelyle

Hey All

I am back on ss as of yesterday after starting and stopping a few times having never really got going!!

This time I am back on it for good until this weight is off! I am a bridesmaid for my best friend in June so completely focused!!!

Would love a buddy to share this journey with!!

Good luck everyone, looking forward to gettin to know you all.

Le xx

Hi Le,
I'm the same started stopped and never really got into it properly over the last couple of years, but this time I'm gonna do it - am on day one of SS and I know it not gonna be easy, but would happily buddy up with you to keep the motivation going

hi, im new 2 the cambridge diet, its my 1st day an its been very hard, this maybe a stupid question but is it normal to be this hungary?? does it get a little easier, would like some buddys to chat 2 an help me through this x

Hi I am in same boat too let's help each other! I'm on second day of sole source good other that 3 quality street :( bit cross with self bu could have been lot worse

How's it going for you? I'm on day three today returning after 6 years. I bet you'll do great and look amazing as a bridesmaid! x

chunkystreet said:
How's it going for you? I'm on day three today returning after 6 years. I bet you'll do great and look amazing as a bridesmaid! x

I'm on day 15 and have lost 12 lb so far ( I've already lost at least 1.5 stone since having my baby 6 months ago) its this bit that's tough so thought Cambridge would be the answer to my problems!! I have another 1.5 to lose though !!

Good luck - it does work because I've done it before I got pregnant

Good luck Le:girlpower:
look forward to reading your posts on here
minimins is great for support, we are all here for one reason and with support we can all do it :D:grouphugg:
kaz:)

Yay is good to know there is a few of us in the same boat and all starting at the same time - Day 3 for me and am enjoying (yeah right) a leek and potato soup, !!! I actually feel ok, am going to bed early and reading to stop the fridge calling me and the only cheat I've done is a can or two of coke zero. Am getting weighed tomorrow as I didnt think I had the will power to do week one without a mid week visit to my counseller. Struggling with the water though, as generally am not a big drinker

Good luck all

First weigh in (on day 4) and lost 8.5 so am pleased with that, lost half an inch off everywhere too, not bad for not chewing for 3 and a bit days lol how is everyone else doing xx

Hi every one, this is also my 3rd time, and im determined that its tha last!! After week 1 im down 8lbs!!!!! woohoo, just another 50 to go. Need all the support i can get.

Ffirst full week got me a big smiley 15.5 lbs, but this week my mood has slumped and im struggling, am not hungry at all but its still hard to resist, the water gets me down too , sorry for having a whinge, know I need to focus on how well last week went and let my mood pass, hope ur all shrinking by the second xx

Hey All

I am back on ss as of yesterday after starting and stopping a few times having never really got going!!

This time I am back on it for good until this weight is off! I am a bridesmaid for my best friend in June so completely focused!!!

Would love a buddy to share this journey with!!

Good luck everyone, looking forward to gettin to know you all.

Le xx

Hiya hun, I started CD in August 2009 and by December I had lost 6 stone and I had gone from size 24 to size 10/12 weight just under 10st, I felt amaizing and also had photo shoot to be in cambridge mags, which was fab.
since then I kept my weight off until last year and we had a big house move 50 miles North and I started comfor eating and some how managed to pile on 4 stone in 12 months, I restarted 4 weeks ago and I am starting week 5 and I have lost about 1 and half stone so far, I feel great and I am hoping to get back to 10st before 4th May for my hols.
so I am there with you hun,
I know its harder re starting but as long as you have something to focus on like being a bridesmaid then you will do fine.
Good luck xxx

Back