Third time lucky (I hope)! From Mumsy to 'mazing!

Well I pulled my socks up a bit this week and managed to lose the 1.5lbs I gained last week - upped the exercise too which I'm sure helped a lot.

Breakfast: Apple and Satsuma
Lunch: Baked potato with beans and salad, homemade soup (Rustic Bean and Pasta, p.82 of SW little book of soup)
Dinner: More soup! and 2 slices w/m bread (2 x HEXB)
Snacks: revels (8.5 syns, oops),

Feeling quite positive this week after getting that gain off. I'm going to aim for another 1.5lbs off this week I think. There will be lots of homemade soup I think!
Don't really have any plans for the weekend except studying, and I have decided to abstain from alcohol completely until my exams are over in December.

Food Diary Friday 25/11/11

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix, milk - 1 x HEXB and 1 x HEXB
Weight Watchers Citrus Fruit Yogurts, Thick & Fruity, Pink Grapefruit - FREE

Lunch: Went out for lunch with my wee girl and had tapas - roast beetroot, feta and b/nut squash, potatoes with chilli beans (covered in cheese, oops) and some garlic flatbread thing with hummous. It was fricking delicious, but as I have no idea of the syns in it (and it's probably quite high due to the cheeses/potential oil in the cooking, although did try and choose more SW friendly dishes) I'm just going to have a syn free dinner (homemade veggie soup) and cross my fingers. It was totally worth it though!

DinnerHomemade veggie soup

Snacks: banana, WW strawberry tart yogurt (free)
2 x w.m toast (forgot I'd used a HEXB in the morning :( )

Exercise: Level 1 30 Day Shred

Last edited:
Stay away from the booze its the devil :p

Had a fairly good day today!

Saturday 26th November

Breakfast: Banana, Hifi Bar (HEXB)

Lunch: Scrambled eggs, quorn sausages, grilled tomatoes, beans and w/m toast (HEXB)

Dinner: Quorn sausage casserole, SW chips, peas

Exercise: 30 Day shred level 1

Last edited:
Make sure you get your HEXA's, calcium helps you lose weight!

Good food day :)

PMT makes me craaavee everything, its horrible!

Sunday 27th November

Brunch: Cheese, Beetroot and Salad Sandwich (2 x HEXB's, 1 x HEXA)

Dinner: Roast Butternut Squash and Beetroot (I'm a bit addicted at the moment) with Feta (HEXA), SW Roast Potatoes, Brocolli and cauliflower

Snacks: 2 x Asda Fat Free Dessert Style Yogurts, Banana, Apple, Highlights Hot Choc(2 syns) with light aerosol cream (1 syn), Jelly Babies (erm... about 15 syns - 1 syn each)

Exercise: 30 Day shred level 1

Sunday 4th December 2011

Breakfast: Slice of cheese on toast (1 x HEXB, 1 x HEXA), fruit salad (plum, apple, banana, mandarins), strawberry yoghurt (fat free)

Lunch: Mediterranean giant couscous (1/5 syn), cheese (HEXA) and pitta (HEXB)

Dinner: Quorn mince and mashed potato, carrots, peas, strawberry FF yoghurt

Snacks: Asda Strawberry whirls Snackpack (4 syns)

Exercise: 30 Day Shred Level 1

Last edited:
Back