ProPoints Third time lucky - my WW journey!

oh lovely! i havent had garlic bread in so long! you anything nice planned today / weekend? cx

It was yummy! :D Not much planned for the weekend. Concert on Monday though!

Purple snacks are well worth 3pp great choc fix how you getting on this week?

Purple snacks are such good value for 3PP!

Going okay I think. Did my first walk in about a week this morning and I feel great now :)

what concert you going to? how lovely! are purple snacks the biscuits with three in them? cx

30 Seconds to Mars in The O2, cannot wait! We're heading up early so I'm bringing fruit with me and I'm going to have to make smart choices about lunch and dinner :)

Those are pink snacks. Purple ones are like layers of biscuit and chocolate all covered in a lay of really milky chocolate :D

Class I love them, your man Jared is too gorgeous! Have you seen them before?

I'm sure you will do great with the food choices, you are doing so well! Cx

I have seen them before back in 2010! They were amazing! He is very easy on the eye isn't he? ;)

Fingers crossed I'll be okay. I've had to stop walking for a couple of days at least. I've hurt my toe. Not sure how but it's been sore for about 2-3 weeks. Need to pay a visit to my doctor this week and see what she says.

Lost the 2lbs I gained last week! :D

Feel very motivated now!

Oh my God the concert was absolutely out of this world! I'd seen them before so I knew they'd be good but wow, they were ten times better than they were last time! :D

Aw fab! Have seen some pics on fb from all over looked fab!

I had a power cut all evening so now I am wide awake it's back on as I was too feared to sleep! Lol cx

I was looking at some of my own videos and I can be heard several times going "Oh my God!" :p

Awh no. I hope you settle and get to sleep soon :)

STS this week. I've been so busy that I haven't been on here. :eek:

Yeah I was actually happy enough with that. Bad day yesterday though. Bit stressed and down at the moment and I just want to eat. :(

Feeling a little better. I got some temporary work and it's a bit hectic so I'm having my three meals and some little snacks but I'm on my feet literally all day.

Well Christmas has come and gone and I've definitely gained weight. First weigh in of 2014 is this Wednesday. Scared!

Back