Third Time Lucky...!

Sounds like a great day, well done :)

Day Two!

B: banana shake
L: toffee, raisin and nut bar
D: vegetable soup
E: 20 min walk
Drinks: at least 4 litres water!!

Wow I've changed! Drinking tonnes of water!!

Think I'm ok today - just struggling with hiding the diet - lied to a colleague at lunch and said I had eaten at my desk- lied to desk colleagues that I had a sandwich at lunch - lied to housemate that I had a big lunch, hence the 'cuppa soup' for dinner! Too much lying for my liking!!

To be honest though, i don't want their opinions on the diet as I know it is an extreme one! Here I don't mind as you all understand the situation and have heard of exante.

I have told my family and one of my best friends. Luckily, even tho my friend is a size 8/10, she is being healthier at the mo as she has put on a little weight. We are going to a festival and on holiday together so both are really motivated and helping each other!

I'm going out with her on Saturday night and I have said I can't drink much and luckily she doesn't want to either so we can help each other out!

Weighed this morning - know I shouldn't do it daily!! But was 15.0 yesterday and am now 14.10! So pretty good 4lb loss overnight!

When I started this a couple of weeks ago I was 15 and got to 14.9 before giving up so just in the same place again! This time I won't give up!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Well done, you're definitley back on track now hun :) xx

7lbs is fantastic, well done! I think working full time definitely helps, think that's why I had a bit of a wobbly the past week or two as my routine got totally changed with being back at uni, Aaron visiting/going to Aaron's and stuff. You're doing great though, well done. Think you're still going to do it just for a month?

Well, I've decided to stop exante. I just can't do it. I have tried it and I am glad that I did - but it doesn't fit with my life. However, it has made me appreciate CCing so much more and I am determined now to lose this weight the right way.

I have been cooking tonight and so for breakfast I have prepared scrambled egg with feta and spinach on toast. For lunch I have a chicken and boiled egg salad. I bought fruit - and sensible food. No crisps!

I'm going to change the way I do it and try not to have the wraps and crisps and chocolate that I used to. I'm going to exercise more.

Hope this is it this time!!

Try to slowly reintroduce your carbs to stop that initial gain if you can!

Doing well today!

B: two pieces of toast with a hard boiled egg, some leftover chicken, spinach and feta.
S: apple
L: two slices of bread with a spread of extra light mayo, chicken, lettuce and spinach, and a toffee crisp.

Exercise was only walking to work and back an u don't have time for any tonight. I have a lot of work.

Not sure what to have for dinner but am using things up so will have a hunt in a bit!

Been doing ok. Been pretty busy. Today's food wasnt great as I was under cals and had a rubbish lunch as I forgot mine and then had a little celebration food at uni as it was our last lecture until september!

Had a horrible thing happen today - was sunbathing in the park and a man came and openly masturbated in front of me. I called the police and he was arrested but I had to wait for them to arrive and so it went on for 30 mins altogether. It was horrible.

Wanted some choc tonight but a positive of today (if there can be one!) is that I am
Now to scared to walk around here on my own so can't go to the shop!

OMG!!!!! Thats disgusting! Hope the police are doing something about it. Are you gonna be OK? :)

Wow. Thats pretty disturbing!

I had a horrible night last night. The police called to update the situation. Basically the man had been shaking his legs a lot - hard to explain how but basic up and down very vigorously whilst lying down which I thought was to cause friction. He then put his hand in his shorts for about ten mins an was shaking a lot.

It turns out that he has Parkinson's disease and this is why he was shaking lots. He also couldn't talk an this is because he didn't have his voice box with him. Hence why he didn't explain.

However they can't explain why his hands were in his shorts.

So there is no further action and I feel absolutely terrible that it was because he has Parkinson's. I know I did the right thing at the time and other people in the park said that they had seen him doing it too.

But it still doesn't stop me feeling awful about it.

Still a bit strange that his hand was in his shorts though, that's not right surely?

Don't feel bad hun, i would have done exactly the same thing. You weren't to know. And as Caroline said, it is still strange that his hands were where they were. Lot's of love :) xxx

Yea it is really strange! They seem to be covering over that part. However, most importantly social services got involved so at least he will get the care he needs.

Can't get it out of my mind though.

Food is ok today. Had my lovely breakfast and have just had lunch. There is a fruit stall on campus so I am going to try to get some strawberries but they have prob run out.

Have avoided the breakfast run this morning - everyone had bacon sandwiches. Avoided the leaving cakes. And avoiding the BBQ about 10m away from me!

Still going strong!

Was good yesterday but went to the pub for dinner. Had doorstop bread covered in cheese but I kept half for today's lunch so wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Today I had spinach as feta on toast for breakfast. Raspberries as a snack. The cheese on toast for lunch with pombears and some choccie. Dinner was odd as I am using things up - mushrooms, chorizo, chicken and onion with peanut butter (I had no sauce so melted this!) with noodles. Will have a solero in a bit.

Under cals for day.

Avoided cakes at work!!

Back