Third Time Lucky...!

I'm doing well still. Am back at home now so plan is healthy breakfast and lunch and then whatever is being cooked for dinner. Our kitchen is being done up and we have no space at all and limited use of oven and hob so until that's sorted it's going to have to be whatever's being cooked.

I might go and get a few tins of soup to microwave when the food doesn't look so healthy!

My miracle noodles arrived today! How exciting! They look minging tho! I'll try to post a pic!

Plan today is:

B: none - I've left it a bit late. Did avoid the pain au chocolat that dad offered me!

L: warburton wrap with egg mayo, packet of Pom bears and a muller yoghurt - it's one of the new honeyed peach ones - delicious!

D: miracle noodles with chicken - no idea what I'll do for a sauce. I recently had a sauce that I made with peanut butter and soy sauce - sounds disgusting but was lovely! I've heard you need to pack the noodles with flavour for them to be palatable! Worth giving it a go!

Plan for today is to stay in and get ready for my placement that starts on monday. Then tonight I'm having a friend round to do crafts! That sounds really geeky! Haha! But I have become addicted to pinterest and have had so many ideas of things to make!

Plan sounds great hun. You go girl!!!!

Try and post a pic of the noodles if you can, am interested. Enjoy your craft evening :) xx

I've made like satay noodles with peanut butter and honey. Was yum

I went a bit off the rails yesterday - silly me. Today is a new day!

B: yoghurt and raspberries
L: egg mayo wrap, crisps, yoghurt and 2 biscuits
D: shiritaki noodles with chicken, peanut butter and soy sauce!

I left the most important folder for my placement at uni so had to drive back to get it today - an hour each way - waste of time!

So now that I have folder, today will be spent sorting that out!

I've had them before, not a fan! Thing is, they have no nutritional value at all which I just find a bit weird to be honest!

I didn't have a great day yesterday either. Fingers crossed both of us do better today!

If I fail one more time...!!!! Weekend written off
Again.

Starting placement tomorrow. New day. New week. New routine to get in to which hopefully will help! Hoping a routine is all I need!

Going to stay away from crisp and choc biscuits. Usually have one of each with lunch but having them in house is too temping. Especially as I have to keep them in my room so no one nicks them!

I have a 15 min walk to the a school and back which is good and once I am settled in to the placement and know my workload, which will be LOTS, then I can add a bit more exercise.

Was just thinking - I think routine plays a big part in my weight loss. When I'm working I always have breakfast whereas I will skip it if I have a day off. If I'm home during the day then I'll snack even when not hungry. I usually go to sleep at about 12 but will have to go to sleep earlier for school so that should help too as I get the munchies at night.

Am feeling positive!! But I've done this too many times and failed recently!

You can do it. You just need to find that routine again and find the willpower to say no to temptations. Easier said than done I know! You will have lots of times where you don't have that routine, weekends, holidays etc. Maybe during those times you need to stick to a routine anyway?

Yeah i need routine. So I've worked out a routine for all the different shifts i could work. And then for my days off too. Really helps

Hiya, just been having a nose and can relate so much!! You are doing so well with getting straight back on the wagon though! Good luck x

Sounds like a pretty good day to me

It's about my hundredth time back on wagon! Haha!

Today:

B: toast with egg and feta
S: Jaffa cake bar
L: egg mayo wrap and yoghurt
D: soup, bread and strawberries
S: malteasers
E: 30 min walk

Think I've done ok! Pretty pleased with myself

Sounds like an awesome day, you should be pleased with yourself :D

Back