Third Time Lucky...!

3lbs is fantastic, well done you!

Thanks! It went AMAZINGLY well! I got some great feedback! I'm on a paired placement but the other girls one went quite badly - but to be honest, she hasn't taken anything on board that we have been told whereas I work my hardest to develop myself.

Anyway, there is one spot available on a school trip to London for a week (chessington, London eye, lion king, LOADS!!)

I heard my teacher talking to another teacher saying he thinks I should go as I am doing so well - whereas the other girl needs a lot more experience - so looks like I'm going!! So exciting!

Only prob is that it's my last week of placement so I need I make sure I get all my work done before then - that is lots of work!

Food fine today too :)

That sounds exciting, can I come?!

Haven't been on since Friday!

Failed on Friday night... Saturday was fine though, until I had a night out which involved a lot of drink! Sunday I was really good - actually didn't eat much at all. Yesterday was brilliant and I did an hour of Zumba too.

But from Fridays bad day and Saturday's night out I have put on 7 lbs!!! How is that possible?!

It's really put me down. I have a hen party this weekend that I am organising so have to drink for that. A reunion the weekend after so again, a night out. I'm holding a party for the bank hol weekend so more drinking. And weekend after that my dad is getting married so more drinking! Weekend after that is a festival so more.... Week after that will be a holiday!

No idea how to manage this!! Not drinking is not an option. I know that sounds bad but I am dull on a night out without it!

It'll be the alcohol, causes water retention. Just keep glugging water, they'll soon come off!

Uh oh, we've all had lots of new days in our time, you're not alone!

OK.... long post coming!!

Have had the most amazing week! However, food has been bad...

Have been in London on a school trip. Food was impossible to manage. Where we stayed was all inclusive and there was hardly any choice with food - I didn't actually eat too much though.

I walked LOTS - like seriously loads, and I played football and IT lots with the kids so I did run and walk a lot this week. Hoping that minimised the damage. In fact, think I did actually lose a couple of pounds.

Went out last night on a night out and just felt horrible. Felt fat and ugly. The girl I went out with is my best friend and she is beautiful - and really skinny. Naturally skinny but also works out a lot and is really fit - I am very jealous! She gets a lot of attention from guys and I just felt I got none and it made me feel horrible.

Tomorrow I am going shopping so will be walking a fair bit. I am going to sign up to the gym and go to as many classes as I can. I have finished for the Summer now so think I am just going to try to go to as many class as poss! Will go and do a good food shop tomorrow night too when I have the car.

I have two weeks til the wedding so need to feel good!

Sounds like a fabulous week hun. London always involves lots of walking so i can imagine you have lost a couple of pounds!

Sorry you felt so crap last night. You will look amazing for your dads wedding. All this hard work will have paid off. X

xsarahx said:
Ok I start today!

Should be good. Have good food and am walking for at least 30 mins. Was going to the gym to sign up for classes but thinking I should save the money and just do it at home and occasionally pay for a class instead. Will have a think.

I start a fresh today too, been a serial binger for the past few months and haven't managed to stick to a diet for more than two bloody days before scoffing again! But need to break the habit and start somewhere, so today's the day! Good luck x

- start weight 12.2 - goal weight 10.0

I wish I had a beach to walk along! How was lunch with granny?

Back