Third Time Lucky...!

Blurgh I hate bouillon!

Well weighed in tonight and I am
206. Last time I weighed I was 217! However I have a wonkyish floor and so I seemed to weigh a stone more on one side! So I am 206, but will weigh properly tomorrow.

I have eaten well today and did kettlebells, week one core. Woo!

Just seen there is a charity Zumba event in my town on Friday night so have asked a friend if she would like to go. I have a night out on Sunday night so I want to have a good bit of exercise I counteract it!

However, I am getting a fake tan on Thursday in practice for my bridesmaid tan! So maybe I shouldn't do anything that gets me sweaty!?

Sunday will be my challenge this week!

You'll be under 200 soon :)

Well my target for now is 199 by 9 June when I am a bridesmaid. I think it's doable but I have LOTS of things coming up!

Theatre and pub lunch on Saturday.
Night out on Sunday.
Hen party two weeks from this weekend - night out and pub lunch next day.
Night out the weekend after that.

So quite a few nights out!! As long as I can eat sensibly then I'll be ok.

Going ok so far! We have a new kitchen - almost finished. We have a new hob - a fancy one that only heats metal - you can put your hand on it as it won't be hot! It's amazing! But... We have copper bottomed pans so I can't cook anything on the hob! Grr! So I had to have a ham sandwich for lunch which wasn't great.

B: belvita
S: banana
L: ham sandwich, crisps and yoghurt
D: spaghetti on toast and strawberries and cream.

E: just a small walk home from work. Maybe I'll try to do something else if I have time. I have a fair bit of work though.

Feeling better in myself :)

Yay another day done! Feel in control!!

I have had a lovely evening. Chatting with family, catching up with work etc. my friend came round with a present for me! we are both really in to crafts (geeks!) and she bought an old box the other day that was filled with buttons - I was so jealous! She turned up tonight with another old box of buttons and other sewing bits for me! I was so excited! Such a strange thing to get excited about! Hehe!

Tomorrow I have placement and then I am getting my first ever spray tan in the evening! Never had one before - getting it as practice for when I am bridesmaid in June. Bit nervous about being pretty much naked in front of the lady! Tan makes you look slimmer though!!

Oo button boxes are good an ribbons lol I make cards and jewellery and anything crafty do I get your excitement

I need your help! You teach Year 2 right? I have to teach a 30 minute cross curricular lesson on a topic of my choice to a mixed ability Year 2 class for an interview I've got next week. That's literally all I've been given though, nothing about SEN, EAL, abilities, current topics, anything! Any suggestions?! I'm thinking maybe something Jubilee or Olympics related as they're topical. It needs to be something that's totally stand alone and doesn't assume any prior knowledge really, that's the difficult bit!

Haha I posted on your thread before I saw this Caroline!! But yes, I am doing Year 1/2 and the reason we are doing The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark is for the 'feelings' side of it, but mostly because their Year Two SATS which is almost here is based on nocturnal animals - an owl who is afraid of the dark is a great piece! I've written more about it on your thread but I am not sure it makes sense! Let me know if you want any help!

I bloody love you!

Good day again! Been a bit pecking so slightly over.

School went so well - my teacher is so enthusiastic and speaks in so many different voices that get the children excited. He has been saying I need to use my voice more - loud/quiet , excited etc. so I gave it a proper go - its almost like acting! It went amazingly! The children were so well behaved, they crowded round me in excitement and the teacher was so impressed - shame it wasn't a proper observed lesson!!

Got a spray tan earlier!! First one I've ever had! It's practice for the wedding in June but coincides nicely with the weekend! It's amazing! Very weird standing in underwear though in front of someone...! Wouldn't have done that 3 stone ago!

Just had an email from the teacher saying they are having lunch at the pub tomorrow - no idea how they'll fit that in! But I'm going to go along but just have a drink and eat my normal lunch!

Zumba party in the eve but won't be dancing too much as I don't want to ruin my tan!

That's great. Well done! X

Fantastic!

Back