Third Time's A Charm...

Oh God! This is turning into the worst food diary ever haha! So much for having to admit what I've eaten on here keeping me on track ;D Yesterday was bad because I felt really ill and just ate when I felt like it:

Day 12

Breakfast - Mince pie.

Lunch - ?? Crisps

Dinner - a few chips and 2 fish fingers.

And then today was just a fail all around!!

Day 13

Breakfast - Croissant

Lunch - Chicken and cucumber sandwich with EL mayo, tangerine, nectarine and Walker's.

Dinner - Chinese! Mushroom chow mein, egg fried rice, seaweed, prawn balls, sweet and sour pork peking style and loads of sweet and sour sauce!

Snacks - Sausage roll from Gregg's.

What a major fail... The dinner was so worth it though - I spent the evening at my nannie's house wrapping her presents and just chatting and having a nice girly time and it made my whole day! I had such a bad day at work with one thing and then another that the thought of going round hers was the only thing that kept me going and it was worth it :) I promise to have some good news of actual dieting soon...!!

I'm SO sorry that I haven't updated on here in quite a while!!

The main reason, as you may have guessed... Off plan!

Despite that though, I've still managed to lose 5lbs over the past 3 weeks so must have been doing something right!! Doesn't feel like it though - been stuffing myself on bagels, chocolate, crisps, roast potatoes cooked in goose fat and all the other fatty things that Christmas entails...

I have actually managed to get to target, which is strange!? But I'm still not happy with my body so I might lower the target or set myself some kind of fitness goal :)

Anyway! Hope you're all well and I promise I will get back to normality after Christmas :) xx

Wow you lost 5lbs even though you were eating loads! Lucky lady ahaa! You got to your target then? Congratulations! And your setting a new one?? :) I think I will be the same, when I get down to 10st I will be like meh i wanna be 9st or something aha! Im sure we will do it! :) x

Thanks :) My new target is 10 stone! I thought I'd be happy at 11, and don't get me wrong I am sooo much happier than I was at my heaviest!! But I definitely think I could do with losing another stone :) Onwards and downwards, we can definitely do it!!

So, first day back on plan and the day has been alright, but now I'm back home I'm beginning to have a chocolate wobble... Can't stop thinking about it! Will write out what I've eaten so far today and what I've planned for dinner and then work out if I can afford some syns for chocolate :)

2/1/12

Breakfast - 35g Sainsbury's muesli (HexB) with 50ml whole milk (1/3 HexA) and a Tassimo cappuccino (2 syns) with sweetener.

Lunch - 100g sushi (0.5 syns), a lettuce wrap with duck, cucumber, spring onion and half a tsp plum sauce (less than 0.5 syns), tangerine and a banana.

Dinner - Grilled chicken breast marinated in Nando's marinade (0.5 syns) with chips, peri peri salt, grilled half a pepper and grilled rings of onion with tomato sauce (0.5 syns).

Snacks - Lollipop (2 syns), beans, mini crunchie (4 syns), minstrel (1 syn), 5 jaffa cakes (10 syns), 20g brie (rest of HexA tweak), gherkin and smoked salmon.

Syns - 21

Yay, today so far only came to 5 syns so I'm allowing myself a mini crunchie now :) Might change my plans a bit, but will update :)

Uh oh! Bit of a blip, but it's done and I'll move on from it tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Yeah 10st is my goal too! :D I might get to ten stone and be like i wanna 9.5half though aha...you've never happy! Its definitely a lot nice being 11ish..i was 11st2 for a while and its great, but then i guess your not as small as you expected and u wanna be smaller! :D
Sounds like a good day! Mmm chocolate!! <3 Yummy! As long as its 15syns then it doesnt really matter about the chocolate! :D enjoy it! x

Yeah, I'm hoping I can actually get to 10st though! Scared I'm gonna plateau :p

Changed dinner up a little bit and my snacks :)

Yeah the plateauing thing is always a worry! I guess if you do you just gotta do more exercise and less syns? But hopefully that wont happen! :) x

Yeah, there are definitely steps I can take if it does happen :) Main thing at the moment is to forget about chocolate! Can't stop thinking about it haha x

Aahaa i know how you feel, and the worst thing i find is the more chocolate i have the more i want! When i go without it for a while i dont want it soo much! I'm dreading my time of the month when i just want to eat everything especially chocolatey cakeyness aha!
As long as you continue on with just having a few bits of chocolate from your syns each day then there isnt a problem with it! :) x

Yeah, that's my problem at the moment :( But my body is so messed up that I'm on more often than not so I just need to get used to it! x

Ahh that sucks! :( Luckily on the pill i can chose not to have a period sometimes, so I sometimes skip one so that I don't have to go through it all ahaa! Deffo good for the dieting, as it avoids the desperate need for chocolate and crying at how fat I am or something ahaha!! x

Yeah, I'm on the pill too and didn't have any for 6 months or so but now I have one every week at least!

Ok admission time, I caved! :( I have 5 jaffa cakes (10 syn) and 20g brie (I'm counting this as the rest of my HexA) with some gherkins and smoked salmon!! D: Nevermind, it's done, no point crying over spilt milk! I'll be straight back on it tomorrow, and probably going to the gym as I'm only in work for a few hours cause it's my last day! :)

Ahh that sucks!! Hopefully it will go back to normal soon!
Aha its ok to cave! Were they in your syns for the day or were they extra? :p x

They were extra haha, only by 6 though! So not terrible :) I can easily pull it back tomorrow and Friday day time (Friday night time is a write-off already as I'm going out ;D) God I set such a bad example for new comers to SW haha!

Aha no your not a bad example, everyone has times when they don't always succeed 100%! Yeah you can always have less in the day syns wise, if you are going out one evening, everyone still has to keep living even though they are dieting! During my WW i failed loads, but still lost the 3stone! I just had a bit of a fail and had 1 weetabix cus i was like craving cereal, but I'm still under my syns for the day so its no biggy..just feel bad for it, cus i didnt really need it, just really wanted it!! :O x

It doesn't matter if you just wanted it if you had the syns for it - that's the joy of slimming world!

And thanks :) yeah, defo won't worry about Friday night, but will actually make a better effort tomorrow! X

Yeah, I'm on the pill too and didn't have any for 6 months or so but now I have one every week at least!

Ok admission time, I caved! :( I have 5 jaffa cakes (10 syn) and 20g brie (I'm counting this as the rest of my HexA) with some gherkins and smoked salmon!! D: Nevermind, it's done, no point crying over spilt milk! I'll be straight back on it tomorrow, and probably going to the gym as I'm only in work for a few hours cause it's my last day! :)

You spoke to your gp pet as I know ya misery and it took me pushing to find out I had pcos (not that they can do much) but you never. Know x

I know I need to get around to going to see someone about it, but I keep putting it off... Don't really want to think about it, as I'm sure it's nothing but I always have this horrible fear that I won't be able to have children for some reason or another so I'm a bit of a wimp about it haha! x

I know I need to get around to going to see someone about it, but I keep putting it off... Don't really want to think about it, as I'm sure it's nothing but I always have this horrible fear that I won't be able to have children for some reason or another so I'm a bit of a wimp about it haha! x

Aww the sooner it's dealt with the better either way xx if nothing else they gave me some fab tablets for the omg toooo bad days to help errr dry things up Tmi I know lol

Well, they might be able to help me out :) I need to stop putting it off and just go haha! :) Last day at work tomorrow so I'll have loads of time and no excuses :) x

Back