Third Time's A Charm...

Of jobs?? This was a work experience placement that's come to it's end but I hopefully have an apprenticeship lined up soon so fingers crossed won't be out of work much longer :) x

Thanks!

So today was my last day :( Sad times, but kind of relieved at the same time, I'm looking forward to a week or two of a break :) However... Diet wise I've been very off plan, so much for new year, new start! Am still going to write down what I've eaten in an attempt to shame myself, so prepare yourselves!
3/1/12

Breakfast - 35g muesli and 60ml whole milk.

Lunch - Lettuce leaves, cucumber and spring onions slices and smoked salmon and 2 tangerines.

Dinner - Chicken and pepper panini, picnic chocolate bar and diet coke.

Snacks - 2 squares dairy milk chocolate, a little bit of sushi, pitta bread and dips and a latte macchiato.

Wahhhh!! Nevermind... Today will be a similar affair, but am planning to go to the gym and will hopefully have a healthy lunch of peri peri chicken grilled on my George Foreman - will just be downhill after that with brie and crackers, lots of alcohol and maybe a burger on the way home haha!

Ahaha oops! I guess just start a fresh next week...or as soon as you can after your going out is done! :D It's a nightmare going out and trying to stick to a diet, i really struggle, so I don't blame you! :p x

Thanks haha, just feeling like I'm letting myself down majorly and I'm the only one to blame! But at least I'm not giving up completely and am trying to make good choices where possible haha... Breakfast and lunch were good! Reckon I will defo stick to Muesli for breakfast, healthy grilled stuff for lunch and then let the chips fall where they may for the rest of it :) better than what I used to do of just giving up completely and eating utter crap all day long! X

Exactly...you hit the target you wanted, and if you can't stick to dieting atm, then at least you can maintain hopefully and then when you want to really get into losing any more then you can focus on it! You are great to have hit your original target anyway! After being on a diet your perspective on food does change a lot..I deffo do not eat as much as I used to...frankly I can't believe how I used to eat..then wondered why I was fat!! Soo stupid aha x

I think it was a bit too late for that Gill haha, thanks though!

I won't go into too much detail on here about how bad these last two days have been, but if you really want to know the gory details you can have a look at my blog, where I've confessed all! A Day of Unexpected Binging | The Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Feeling sorry for myself, but it's all my own fault so there's not much I can say! :p x

Aahaha just read your blog! OOOOOPS! LMAO! So deffo not the best day for you! Whats done is done! Eat all your bad stuff tonight then 2morrow go back to the diet!!! :) Things like that do happen though and im not against a day every now and again where you eat lots of crap as long as it doesnt ruin your whole week! :) x

Yeah, that's true :) so ridiculous though haha!! I don't really care at the moment though :p but yeah, won't let it ruin my whole week! X

Good! Enjoy the food sounds delicious! Im soo jealous x

Thanks, it was good but didn't have the same satisfaction as I felt so guilty from all the other food! In a shroud of food guilt completely now :(

So basically, I just posted this on the DOING SW FROM HOME thread, but thought it'd be important to have on here, too...

Oh guys, I've been so bad haha! It's quite comical... I have come to a realisation that I'm not in the right place to stick to SW at the moment, but at the same time I don't want to gain back any of the weight I worked so hard to lose, and it just comes on so easily! So I'm going to attempt to do my own little diet for a week or two, and see how it works on the scales... I'll basically be sticking to the main principles of SW (only one cereal or fibre product, one lot of milk or cheese etc, as little oil, fat and sugar as possible) but allow myself things such as nuts, avocado, olive oil and as little chocolates/sweets as possible haha! I need to eat well but I need to make a few exceptions as well, and I think by allowing myself these things I will be less likely to go as off scale as I have done these past two days... :( Not great, but something needs to be done!!

That's fair enough! Honestly I literally took a break from WW for like a year and I only gained like 5lbs back, cus I just couldn't diet any more, i needed time to eat within reason, what I wanted!! I completely understand the need to be in the right head space to diet and stick at it! Just keep coming on here, and doing your own diet and see how it goes! :) You have to do things when you are ready to do them or there is no point! x

Thanks :) I have come to the conclusion that I deluded myself thinking I could do it on my own terms haha! Basically outlined here - Delusions | The Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Back on SW today and I WILL SUCCEED!

7/01/13

Breakfast - 35g muesli (HexB) with 85ml whole milk (Half HexA).

Lunch - 135g chicken korma (6 syns) with boiled rice.

Dinner - Not sure yet!

Snacks - Vegetable soup with 2 prawn crackers (1.5 syns), grapes, ham.

Syns - 7.5 so far!

7/01/13

Breakfast - 35g muesli (HexB) with 85ml whole milk (1/2 HexA).

Lunch - 135g chicken korma (6 syns and 1/2 HexB) with boiled rice.

Dinner - Creamy vegetable pie (1/2 HexB).

Snacks - Rice pudding (1/2 HexA) with jam (2 syns), grapes, vegetable soup with prawn crackers (1.5 syns), suchard hot chocolate (3 syns), 28g cheddar (HexA) with grapes.

Syns - 12.5

And I'm back! Doesn't seem like anyone's too bothered though, so don't feel too guilty about having been missing! :)

Went to Slimming World group the past two weeks and lost 2lbs, which is cool! Back to using my scales now and weighing in at home, so all back to normal and no more money spending, yay! :D

18/01/13

Breakfast - Plain boiled rice, cherry Muller light (some kind of 'rice pudding' I saw on here which was RANK!) and a banana.

Lunch -

Dinner -

Snacks -

(Literally have zero ideas about what I'll eat today, but I know there's lots of healthy stuff in so I'm not worried about going off plan :) Been craving pasta lately so might do some kind of pasta dish! x

Yay I'm glad you lost the 2lbs! You not gunna go back to group anymore? x

No, I am going to go back to doing it on my own - really think it's a waste of money! At first I saw the point, but literally, everything they do once a week and pay a fiver for, I get unlimited 24/7 on here with you guys! :)

Just had a yummy pasta dish with tomato, bacon etc which was good - but I didn't fry the garlic off properly haha! Kind of spicy and bitter :p Woops! x

Back