Third weigh-in

Harrie

Silver Member
It's tomorrow night, after dinner (I know, a stupid time, but it ended up that way over an argument about the scales and then He Who Thinks He's Boss hid them! :D)

So far, I've lost hardly anything. About 1.75lbs in two weeks. Really nervous that tomorrow, the scales are going to say a big fat 0 - or worse, plus signs . . .

Wish me luck

Change the arrangement for your WI. I am assuming you weigh at home? Weigh before dinner. If you can, go to a local Boots, Tesco or leisure centre and weigh on their scales. If you weigh on the same shop scales every week at the same time it will be more accurate

I definitely agree with what Taz says about finding a shop/mall etc with some proper, heavy duty ones. I know everytime I move my home ones the needle shifts slightly so I have to reset them and I would put money on them it's never 'quite' in the same place.

Sorry Harrie, I have just noticed where you are in the world so you won't have those stores! But I still recommend properly calibrated scales rather than the home ones for your official WI x

Back