***THIRSTY THURSDAY DAILY THREAD***

First time ive logged on today been laid sleeping most of the day and feeling really hot and achy cant wait for this cold to go i think I have man flu, but OH has informed me its impossible, but im telling you its up there with paper cuts, will post more tomorrow x

Ouch witchy, paper cuts!
Hope that the poorly people are all on the mend x
Well I do a lot of retail therapy, but not got into EBay. Only ever once bought an item (Butler and Wilson fashion jewellery) that wasn't available anywhere else that I was aware of.
Alexice - don't think I do have much energy unfortunately, I will aim for an early night tonight but as katycakes observed, I do have my nocturnal momments! I tend to stay up late but also have lie-ins whenever I can. My job isn't physical; there can be a lot of sitting at meetings.
Hoping to hear how Summayah got on at weigh-in.
Having a nice evening watching TV, will have a bath now.
Catch up on tommorow's daily thread x

Hey everyone

i had a great lazy day at work after 5days off!! Come home and good old pmt has set in. Totm should be here but true to form its dragging its feet just to make me feel crappy even longer

well water is about 3 l down today so thats ok. Im not hungry but just wana eat today. Im not gonna but arrrggghh! Ate my chicken n lettuce n my tummy felt stuffed but i was moaninmg i wnted to eat it again loser! Then had my afters a bannana mix a mousse n same thing. I just having one of those evenings where a huge bar of choc hot choc and choc biscuits would just about cover it,

anyway dream on right

oh is annoying me so much y dont they just back off when they onow totm is coming! I put theheating on im freezing so he puts fleece tracky on and opens windows! Wtf! I shut them he moans and asks to turn heating off as i was going in to hooooot bath, i agree so he turns it off and opens the windows. Idiot!

I bought a new canndle for the living room glade smelly thingy left it on bout an hr i was busy loving it his blowing it out. Apparently this tiny candle is annoying his throat! Wtf. And its taking all the oxygen and he cnt breath properly. Dramatic huh! Then as i snigger he proceeds to open the front door n just stand there taking big breaths

aaarrrggghh

so no heating no candle no chocolate a cold house an annoying man i kinda just give up today off to dry my hair n go bed... O ps forgot to say he has the bloody remote n i have to endure football too :-(

sorry for the moan guys

xx

Been a much better day even if i have had a tiff with the OH.... :mad: :(

What is it with them ordering £30 worth of pizza etc just to get £15 off and then wasting half of it. Id rather he spent the normal £17-£18 and get what he is going to eat rather than leaving tempting food lying around.

He made me feel guilty when i said about the sachets costing about £35 a week and then my green tea on top. :eek:

(he has now put the oven on instead!!)

He can f**k off! At least he doesnt know i spent £60 in Tesco earlier on new shoes, new handbag, trousers, shirt, hat and socks :) Muahahaha £40 was a voucher through from my car insurance haha.

Anyway im now putting yet more music on my i-pod and sorting it out as i seem to have the wrong artwork on certain songs which is irritating for anal people like myself.

Hope all you ladies are ok and pease excuse my rant! :D

Back