Thirsty Thursday (H20 of course) Thread!!!

Aseyan

Hi All,

I didn't see a daily thread started so I figured I'd kick one up on my own :). I don't know about you all but I didn't sleep all that well and I've been walking around the house like a tranquilized rhinoceros being in the drunken sleepy stupor I'm in! I've been slowly getting back into the diet swing since my op and have the blessing from my doc to stay between 600-700 kcal so it looks like I'll be doing SS + again. I'm pretty excited to get back going - it looks like I've lost 3 lb in the first few days so a bonus!

My goal is to lose 10lb by the end of the month and to get our home gym mostly setup. I'm going to get everything ready so I can job on the treadmill and do my palates without laying on concrete!

Everyone have a wonderful water filled Thursday!

afternoon girls, hope everyones having a good one

result is 6lb down and down another point on the bmi scale but he doesnt think its good enough, didnt even say well done and is now sulking upstairs, men who'd have em!

Nearly reached the end of my second 100% SS day :D Had that tell tale metallic taste in my mouth this morning, used a Ketostik and couldn't believe when it went pink :D

My daughter is cooking sirloin steak for her and my hubby, I bought them last week before I made the decision to restart Cambridge. Smells good, but I don't want or need it :p

Roll on day 3!!!

Back