**Thirsty Thursdays Hour by Hour**

Indianprincess

Hey everyone. Whats a beautiful and sunny day huh??? Well its my first day of restart and Im sooo looking forward to getting the weight off. This weather just makes me more determined and focused. And I can see people outside in their shorts and dresses!!:sigh:
I sooo wanna be them.....

Hon, you will be as slinky as your siggy avatar soon! You have done so well already... inspiring.

Your thread title is great too, reminding me to keep drinking, I get lazy with that these days. Am at goal but getting weighed by CDC today after 3 weeks, and terrified I will have sneaked up above target on those scales... sigh. Keep drinking. Stay calm!

xxx

I'm sure you will do very well on your restart, the sun does give you that motivated kinda feeling doesn't it! Hope evryone has a good day today!

I have had a horrendous few days and so far scales are showing a 3lb gain.

Drinking my vanilla latte as we speak but I have no time for anything.

Getting up at 5am, walking dog and out to placement. On wards for a good 8-9 hours, home in rush hour traffic, dinner on for hubby and housework. Then writing my essay and its going a bit skew wiff atm. Can't get it into gear, library is out of books as they have given the same essay to 2 intakes of students so everyone is scrabbling for the same up to date books. Don't know which ones you want though as can't browse them to see if the books any good to you. So blindly checking out books to see what you can use.

So home after an exhausting shift and then Im working on essay for a couple of hours and then to sleep to do it all again. Searching for journal articles online to see if theres anything there I can link in, but bit dry do far.

This morning I'm on a 12-8 on ward, which is only reason I have anytime at all to be on here this morning. Have 18 minutes of "me" time left.

Great title - reminds me to go get some water! Lexie, hope things improve, just head down and grind on with it. Can you get an extension on the essay by virtue of the fact that all books checked out and no research material available? (I think I used that one at least twice when I was at uni)

Good morning everyone.

Yesterday wasn't totally a good one for me, had a little blip in the form of a couple of milk bottle sweets and probably a couple too many strawberries. Not going to worry about it though, just going to get on with it today and make sure it doesn't happen today! Am really enjoying doing the 1000 plan actually. Yesterday I planned out my menu for the week, and am really enjoying cooking! I've discovered our kitchen scales at home are broken so when I went over to my sisters yesterday to do my nieces hair and make up I took some food bags and my cous cous and pasta with me and measured them out into little bags of the right weight! Will do me ok until we get some scales which should be this week at some point, whenever my Dad goes shopping I guess!

Aww Lexie I hate when libraries are like that, I used to have that problem at my old university all the time. Drove me mad!! They will often have a couple of reference only copies that can't be taken away but you could photocopy sections of, might be worth a look.

Lexie do you have access to Athens and all those journals online? If not, let me know as I do through my university portal and I'll gladly search and send stuff over.

Morning all!

Had a lovely time out with HB last night, went to the carvery so chose a SS+ type meal of turkey and cauliflower (it was cauliflower cheese but there was hardly any cheese on it) then went to see 'drag me to hell' at the cinema 2 for 1 orange wednesdays, cheap night out but needs must and all that! Had my bar at the cinema but unfortunately once home I battled with a bit of shortbread and a bit of cheese-they won :(. wont let it get me down though, todays a new day! (wont be puting it on the bottom of my signature bit as dont want HB to see! you guys understand but he'll just make me feel guilty-not intentionally)

Feel like Im getting a bit of a cold today so lots of glugging the water and mint tea for me!

Katy-goodluck with WI, Im sure It'll be fine.

Lexie-hope things get better for you soon.

Morning all,

Good title as i really need to up my water today. Thanks for that.

Wishing you all a great 100% day.

I'm at work but my weekend starts tonight and I can't wait. Catch you all later xxx

I really need to get my water up, I'm terrible! Who knows how it's affecting my losses. My goal for me today is to get 3 litres of water down me. Just wondering, don't know if anyone knows, but fizzy drinks like diet coke etc. You're allowed them on the 1000 plan, I guess because you're not in ketosis. But I assume they don't count towards your water or anything even though there's water in them right?

Well after me messing up bigtime last week..

This is day 3 of 100% after well n truely kicking myself out of ketosis.. so im bk to the shitty day 3 feeling!.. all my own fault tho and def def NOT worth it!

so I am going to have a iced choc mint shake and cut the grass.. burn off some calories and keep busy busy :D

Hope you feel better soon Incognito... and Lexie, good luck with the essay and the long shifts. Hang on in there.

Angela, good luck for a 100% day today.

My weigh in was good, 10st 12, achieved at cost of not having brekky, but still. Phew. Still at goal & 1lb down from last time. Yay!!! Am very happy now, hope all of you have a great day too.

xxx

Well done on the WI Katy!

Caroline-not sure if other drinks count towards daily intake, I would have thought so but not sure.

Lovely day here, been out for walk with pushchair and dog and away out to sit in sun and might go make a strawberry mix-a mousse.

Ahh mix-a-mousse, I want mix-a-mousse!! I'm having a bit of a craving day, not actually feeling hungry, but feeling like eating. I'm not though, I figure if I can cope with 100% on SS I can certainly cope with 100% on the 1000 plan! Have been doing loads of tidying as a bit of a distraction. Though, to be honest I did actually just want to tidy up, I know, I don't get it myself! Went through entire bedroom putting everything away, sorting everything, going through my odd sock bag even! Have rearranged things a bit. Might even go through the dining room which is kind of being used as our store room at the moment!

Hey all. Oh god, its that time of day that Im feeling like I wanna eat! But I wont...I sooo wanna get into the 18s. And I know I can do that in 2 weeks so Im going to stay focused.

Hi IndianPrincess, you're right you can do it, don't eat!! It's already nearly 5pm, it's almost evening, not long before you can have a nice long bath, then bed ready for tomorrow.

Ahh mix-a-mousse, I want mix-a-mousse!! I'm having a bit of a craving day, not actually feeling hungry, but feeling like eating. I'm not though, I figure if I can cope with 100% on SS I can certainly cope with 100% on the 1000 plan! Have been doing loads of tidying as a bit of a distraction. Though, to be honest I did actually just want to tidy up, I know, I don't get it myself! Went through entire bedroom putting everything away, sorting everything, going through my odd sock bag even! Have rearranged things a bit. Might even go through the dining room which is kind of being used as our store room at the moment!
Ha Ha that made me laugh its not just me that seems like a demon posessed then lol. Had a little blip yesterday with it being wedding anniversary and all but am back on track today and having a really good day. Thought hadnt heard from you lexie sounds like your having a busy time my dear!! Take care all and enjoy the rest of your evening xxx

Wooo! I just went to Sainsburys to buy myself a pair of jeans in a 20 as I'm almost into them and they should have been £20 and scanned at £2.90, bargain!!

wow bargian caroline!!

Thats me signing off, had a 100% day today and chuffed with that, really fighting urge to binge but took some time today to have a read through some inspirational posts I've been colecting from here and thats really helped.

hope you all sleep well.x

Wooo! I just went to Sainsburys to buy myself a pair of jeans in a 20 as I'm almost into them and they should have been £20 and scanned at £2.90, bargain!!

Bargain.. I went n got shoes tonite.. hard for me as I am a size 8!.. anyways £75 bt were in sale.. however price wasnt on so took too till and she scanned.. £4!!!!

Grabbed them n ran as it HAD to be wrong! x

Had a good day today thats me bk into it after weekend :D

Back