This a bit embarrasing!

well that could ruin the accasion 'sorry i can't babe i've had all my syns for today' lol

Jeez, no wonder I feel bloated this week.

Tut Tut...... Fray lowering the tone again! ;)

lmao...this thread has really made me chuckle, just goes to show we all suffer with the same hang ups!
As for boobs mine are nearly gone :( i am now a 32c and droopy...and I need a mini tuck and a tummy tuck...still at least I am healthier. Not sure I could go through with the surgery thing

lmao...this thread has really made me chuckle, just goes to show we all suffer with the same hang ups!
As for boobs mine are nearly gone :( i am now a 32c and droopy...and I need a mini tuck and a tummy tuck...still at least I am healthier. Not sure I could go through with the surgery thing

your start weight is about same as mine.... i dont want to have a tummy tuck :cry: i cant afford sw most weeks let alone tummy tuck... lol

Oh. My. God! This thread has made me laugh so much!

We have always called it a Mary, it's coz when we were kids we had really old neighbours next door, the husband was called Dick and his wife was called Mary, so it just stuck :D

Ha ha ha dick and mary. I love that!
Genius!!
X

your start weight is about same as mine.... i dont want to have a tummy tuck :cry: i cant afford sw most weeks let alone tummy tuck... lol

Don't worry hun, everyone is different and i've heard exercise helps and sometimes skin tightens up again but it just takes a bit longer.
You'll be fine.

XXX

Ha ha ha dick and mary. I love that!
Genius!!
X

Don't worry hun, everyone is different and i've heard exercise helps and sometimes skin tightens up again but it just takes a bit longer.
You'll be fine.

XXX

before i started sw my tummy could had done witha god iron lol

Maybe they'll invent one.
When I was a kid I used to want an iron for my hair, now I have GHD's.
So if you keep your fingers crossed who knows what they'll invent. LOL!! :D

XX

Maybe they'll invent one.
When I was a kid I used to want an iron for my hair, now I have GHD's.
So if you keep your fingers crossed who knows what they'll invent. LOL!! :D

XX
lol i remember putting my head on irioning board trying 2 iron my hAIR :p
not going try with tummy though lol

Crazy ladies!

:8855:

Brill thread!

BTW its a Cha Cha in our house:eek:

chacha sounds cute...

my friends daughter calls her dummy a ninny.... and my daughter calls her bits a ninny... gets confusing at times... my poor daughter gets all confused.. as i said to my friend who calls there dummy a ninny!?!

My housemate calls hers a daisy, and then people say this is my daughter Daisy, and I have to try not to laugh cos expalining why that's funny would not amuse them.

I used to call an ex's "friend" - Josh, don't ask me why cos i have no idea. Can't talk to anyone called Josh with a straight face now, even 8 years later. lol!!

lmao!

We always called it popping your cherry!

Ha ha on films and stuff when they're talking to young men they always call it "Becoming a man!" - Like they should have some big ceremony or something. :D

Christ its a big ceremony for my hubby if he manages to set the washer going on the right setting!

Back