This a bit embarrasing!

I've pinched (shhhh) my OH's strength ball and have been using that for my arms! You can't half feel the burn! Haha.

As for tummy, I know with my PCOS that's the place my fat will stick around. I look like a weeble with lollypop sticks for legs stuck on. I've been doing some crunches. Might look into Youtube stuff though! Thanks! xx

just to join in - mine is my twinkle - or fluff,,,,depending on wax levels.

Not been seen it for months. I might post a missing ad in the paper.

;) you have made my morning with this amusing thread xxx

Its been my favourite ever thread so far!

What I love about this group is that no matter how stupid you think something is the chances are loads of other people seem to have exactly the same hang ups and insecurities!!!
God bless you all!!!

Well done,

My gran always called it my threepenny bit!!!

We all seem to have grown with different names for our - well you know.............

I'm one of those people that's too embarrassed to give it a name!

Thanks for the laugh girls!
I shall see my fifi/nini what nots in a different light now :8855:
BTW I agree with Primark bras. I always get mine from there. Admittedly the quality is not as good as expensive bras but at that price they can be ditched after a few months.
My boobs have not actually gone down at all since I started, but because I have lost around my rib cage my old bras are too baggy to wear, so I went from a 38c to a 32 DD, still with saggy boobs :D
I honestly can't say if I have lost weight round my mimi.... I shall ask my hubby ;)

I have had four babies, and was only 18 when my first one was born, and he left me with terrible stretch marks and droopy boobs, so I have not felt comfy wearing a bikini but hey, ho no problem.
Seriously though girls, I bet your OHs love you just the way you are. I know mine does. Yes, he can joke. He used to call me flabby bum and thunder thighs, but know it's wrinkly bum and skinny pins...but big or small he loves me, just like your OHs do!

Is it a lady desert if you wax?

:8855:Lady desert!!!!!!!!!!

i read that Lady desert wrong i was thinking like a pudding, not the sandy dune place! always thinking of cakes me!!

god i am so thick sometimes!!! LOL x

I can just imagine someone asking about whats in a lady desert,
" is it syn free?"

Its certainly a healthy extra :)

You people crack me up. I was about to say "It's totally syn free". But then I suppose your OH could turn and use the same line on you.

God I hope we're not lowering the tone here (thats normally me!) ;)

Back