this cant be right

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
all this food !!!!!!!:eek: im on the 1000, and i have had shredded wheat for brekkie, yumm, a cd soup for lunch and i just had 200g of new ptoatoes , 175g chicken and some cauliflower, and im lying here like a beached seal( which is an improvment on the beached whale i used to be :D ) i havnt even had my fruit, or my second cd pack which i was saving for a mousse,
here was me terrified i would be out of ketosis today and feel starving, mind you once the potatoes kick in i suppose ketosis will go bye bye so the hungry bit will come tomorrow :(

I had one lady recently who switched from 790 to 1000 and was really scared when she saw how much you could have.

Next weigh in she lost 3.5lb and 1" off her waist she is now on 1500 cals and still losing 1.5lb per week.

She never feels hungry as such except for the times when she is due a meal as her body is now programmed to receive the foot at that time.

It really is amazing how much you can eat through stabilisation to maintenance and still get great results. The low GI foods are excellent.

Hopefully soon there will be some more recipes from Fiona Wilcox our Nutritionist advisor, and now CDC as she knows how good our diet is:D

thank you ladies, i bought these little ready to eat apple and grape snack bags from sainsburys, there is 80g in them and i just had a bag for my fruit, and it was heaven :) so sweet and yummy, i might stay on 1000 forever, but then those brekkies look quite nice on 1200 :D

Definitely enjoy it gillian. Must say I'm loving 1000 - shredded wheat, new potatoes............BLISS :D

Did think it would throw me out of ketosis, have never checked so really can't say if it has, but honestly haven't felt at all hungry this week. Actually feel quite stuffed after dinner each evening - it hasn't stopped me eating my mousse for pud though ;)

heheh you sound like me i love my mousse, i am gonna be still eating them wayyy after i finish this diet, i think i must be out of ketosis after shredded wheat and potatoes but like you say im not hungry either which im so releived about, how long are you gonna stay on 1000 for ?

Definitely enjoy it gillian. Must say I'm loving 1000 - shredded wheat, new potatoes............BLISS :D

Did think it would throw me out of ketosis, have never checked so really can't say if it has, but honestly haven't felt at all hungry this week. Actually feel quite stuffed after dinner each evening - it hasn't stopped me eating my mousse for pud though ;)

My first client tonight went onto the 1,000 cals progamme and just couldn't believe how much she could eat on it! :eek:

I can't wait to see her next week to see how she's got on .. it's a great plan! :)

Back