This Challenge is now Closed Link to New Challenge on last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Well..I grabbed the freddo and Mr Curly Wurly was next to him saying 'go on Lauren, you need some fuel after that exhausting run'.

I should of had two Freddos but I fancied it!! :D 5 is a definite tomorrow though...half a butterscotch cookie with a cup of tea after dinner is the plan tomorrow!!

Challenge Accepted!!!

Great ! That's the Lauren I know ! :D One way or another your getting to target this week ! :p

Kay xx

If I do I owe it to you ^.^

Kay kicked my ass over here to introduce myself - I'm starting off on the challenge tomorrow officially - I met all the requirements other than the water and body magic today so I'll get a proper start tomorrow. I'm doing it because I want to follow Kay down into the 11st bracket next weigh in!!

Results are in:

4 lbs off after doing 5 days Salad challenge, and sticking to Red.

I'm going to stop now, and start up again with you in a couple of weeks.

That's a brilliant loss esp as u've been ill - well done!

Kay kicked my ass over here to introduce myself - I'm starting off on the challenge tomorrow officially - I met all the requirements other than the water and body magic today so I'll get a proper start tomorrow. I'm doing it because I want to follow Kay down into the 11st bracket next weigh in!!

Good luck - u've done well to take Kay's advice - u've seen the results - they speak for themselves - even with my 50% effort I lost 2lbs!

1. DATE: 3/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 3

3. WATER INTAKE: 3 1/2 litres...yup, I'm done! Lol

4. CARBS TODAY: jacket potato

5. BODY MAGIC: 14,000 steps walked/ 6 miles

6. TOTAL SYNS: 5

7. SALAD: egg, lettuce, carrot and tuna salad for lunch. Was still hungry so ate a plate of lettuce after with some chopped ham. I'm weird!!! Lettuce and carrot salad with jacket and chicken for dinner...so a teeny salad rather than it being the main meal!!

I've had so much fun doing this...I may or may not have to continue it tomorrow...if I don't have to I may find myself still doing it as I feel great!!!!

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 3

3. WATER INTAKE: 3 1/2 litres...yup, I'm done! Lol

4. CARBS TODAY: jacket potato

5. BODY MAGIC: 14,000 steps walked/ 6 miles

6. TOTAL SYNS: 5

7. SALAD: egg, lettuce, carrot and tuna salad for lunch. Was still hungry so ate a plate of lettuce after with some chopped ham. I'm weird!!! Lettuce and carrot salad with jacket and chicken for dinner...so a teeny salad rather than it being the main meal!!

I've had so much fun doing this...I may it may not have to continue it tomorrow...if I don't have to I may find myself still doing it as I feel great!!!!

Hey Lauren :), Salads are a great healthy habbit to continue, its funny because a lot of us said we missed it when the challenge finished, so your not alone :D.

Kay xx

Date 3/4/14
Day-5
Water- 2 sf squash
Carbs - one wrap. One bun whoops!
Body magic 1hrwalk
Syns I don't know :(;more than 10
Salad- salad with wrap pizza.

ForumRunner_20140403_210636.png

We went out for tea today so had a burger. We only go out once a month and today happened to be the day. Two glasses of wine. But downing the squash now. Stuffed! Will try a no carb day tomorrow! Weigh in too.... !

Date 3/4/14
Day-5
Water- 2 sf squash
Carbs - one wrap. One bun whoops!
Body magic 1hrwalk
Syns I don't know :(;more than 10
Salad- salad with wrap pizza.

View attachment 132066

We went out for tea today so had a burger. We only go out once a month and today happened to be the day. Two glasses of wine. But downing the squash now. Stuffed! Will try a no carb day tomorrow! Weigh in too.... !

Whoopsie a day before weigh in lol :D, its ok becks you've been fab all week, got my fingers crossed for you hun, hope you have a super duper loss, you've worked really hard on the challenge all week. Please remember to post up your results on here tomorrow. Good luck hun ! :)

Kay xx

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1

3. WATER INTAKE: 2 1/2 litres (not finished yet)

4. CARBS TODAY: 2 pieces of scan bran cake

5. BODY MAGIC: other than dancing around the kitchen, none today

6. TOTAL SYNS: 2 (scan bran cake)

7. SALAD: fruit salad for brekkie, mixed leaves with tomato, chicken breast, cucumber for lunch. Dinner was some salmon & broccoli quiche with a salad made of leaves, cucumber, hard boiled egg, natural yogurt dressing.

Well done SM on completing Day 1 of the challenge, fab food day hun :). I love the dancing around the kitchen part :D .hehe

Kay xx

Hi kay. I'm down 8.9 and 1/2 so it's a loss! I never get big losses ! Going to keep up with drinking lots of squash!

Hi kay. I'm down 8.9 and 1/2 so it's a loss! I never get big losses ! Going to keep up with drinking lots of squash!

Wow wow wow!!!! Well done becki!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Becks, well done on your loss hun :). I'm a bit confused because your stats are not up to date, did u mean you've lost 1 lb this week ?

Kay xx

Yippeee! With thanks to Kay, I lost 4 1/2lbs this week!!

That took me beyond my target, so I changed it! And also inspired my group to give me young slimmer of the year :) :)

Thanks Kay, and everyone else...keep at it!!!!!!!! The results are amazing!!!! I done it for three days and it's given me so much control and a great loss!

Yippeee! With thanks to Kay, I lost 4 1/2lbs this week!!

That took me beyond my target, so I changed it! And also inspired my group to give me young slimmer of the year :) :)

Thanks Kay, and everyone else...keep at it!!!!!!!! The results are amazing!!!! I done it for three days and it's given me so much control and a great loss!

Fantastic result Lauren ! :D I'm going to update the results spreadsheet in a mo ! :)

Kay xx

RESULTS SPREADSHEET SALAD CHALLENGE UPDATE

2 more fantastic results added ! :D

Salad Challenge2.png
Well done Lauren and Becky, amazing results ! :p

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back