This Challenge is now Closed Link to New Challenge on last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all ur hard work Kay - looking forward to it - had a v wonky day yesterday - so drastic measures req'd!! Hope u've not been overdoing things just to get us into our bikinis (ooh!)

Ur sounding brighter each day - so trust that means ur recovering well. I'm up and ready for the challenge - tho' may struggle with the body magic this time as I'm having gynae probs at the moment - so may need to it in small chunks and it'll have to be at a gentler pace too! Have most of the food in - will top up with the fresh stuff on Sunday xx

Thanks for all ur hard work Kay - looking forward to it - had a v wonky day yesterday - so drastic measures req'd!! Hope u've not been overdoing things just to get us into our bikinis (ooh!)

Ur sounding brighter each day - so trust that means ur recovering well. I'm up and ready for the challenge - tho' may struggle with the body magic this time as I'm having gynae probs at the moment - so may need to it in small chunks and it'll have to be at a gentler pace too! Have most of the food in - will top up with the fresh stuff on Sunday xx

Aww your most welcome Linda, hope the challenge helps you find your motivation again and together we'll all do brill, fingers crossed :p xx

This is my last post on this thread please do not post infront of it or this message will get lost and I will have to repost it again. This thread will soon be removed by the moderators as it is out of date. If you are here to follow The Salad Challenge, then please go to the new updated thread, here is the link below :D :-

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...922-new-kays-salad-challenge.html#post7389459

Kay xx

Last edited:
I have locked this thread please use the new Kays Salad Challenge thread link above in Kays post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back