This Challenge is now Closed Link to New Challenge on last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful, thanks Kay!! I'm a little sad that I shouldnt do the challenge anymore though as I enjoyed it so much!!!

Beautiful, thanks Kay!! I'm a little sad that I shouldnt do the challenge anymore though as I enjoyed it so much!!!

Are you still going to go for your 4 stone next week hun ? I think u should :D

Kay xx

Well if Kay and the bunny think I should...so do I!! =D not sure if I should still follow the salad challenge...I don't want to lose too much...did I really just say that?!!!!!

Well if Kay and the bunny think I should...so do I!! =D not sure if I should still follow the salad challenge...I don't want to lose too much...did I really just say that?!!!!!

Hehe :D, yes you did say that lol. No I don't think u need to continue with the challenge now but stick with some of the principals, body magic you do anyway, I would suggest, keep your water to 2L a day, keep syns no more than 10 and stick with red days so carbs are low. Try and have a no carb day before your weigh in ie. Thursday, have salad and protein and lots of water :). You will get that 4 stone, promise !

Kay xx

Wow everyone there has been some fab losses really pleased for you all :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I only come on this site using my phone so can't access my stats. Yep 1 lb loss

Okay thanks becks, just wanted to make sure I got it right. Well done on your fab loss hun :).

Kay xx

Hasn't everyone done great on this , so happy ,
Well .... Expect me lol

Hasn't everyone done great on this , so happy ,
Well .... Expect me lol

You were on TOTM silly ! Tomorrow weigh in is probably more realistic for your results :D.

Kay xx

Hi kay. I'm down 8.9 and 1/2 so it's a loss! I never get big losses ! Going to keep up with drinking lots of squash!

Haha! Becki i read that as a loss of 8.9!!
Now realised you're naturally very enviably slim!!
Well done on your 1lb loss. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha! Becki i read that as a loss of 8.9!!
Now realised you're naturally very enviably slim!!
Well done on your 1lb loss. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha thanks bubble. I'm mega short though I think I'm more stumpy than slim!

Hehe :D, yes you did say that lol. No I don't think u need to continue with the challenge now but stick with some of the principals, body magic you do anyway, I would suggest, keep your water to 2L a day, keep syns no more than 10 and stick with red days so carbs are low. Try and have a no carb day before your weigh in ie. Thursday, have salad and protein and lots of water :). You will get that 4 stone, promise !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, you are officially my Minimins consultant!!!!!

Thanks Kay, you are officially my Minimins consultant!!!!!

lol I'm no consultant, if I was, I would be at target like u :D, but I'm always happy to help :).

Kay xx

1. DATE: 3/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1

3. WATER INTAKE: 2 1/2 litres (not finished yet)

4. CARBS TODAY: 2 pieces of scan bran cake

5. BODY MAGIC: other than dancing around the kitchen, none today

6. TOTAL SYNS: 2 (scan bran cake)

7. SALAD: fruit salad for brekkie, mixed leaves with tomato, chicken breast, cucumber for lunch. Dinner was some salmon & broccoli quiche with a salad made of leaves, cucumber, hard boiled egg, natural yogurt dressing.

Hey SM, your doing so well on the challenge hun, I popped over to your diary, your doing brill :). Please can you update your logs on here for the rest of the days, so I can update the results spreadsheet on Tuesday with your weigh in results. Thanks.

Kay xx

1. DATE: 04/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2

3. WATER INTAKE: 3

4. CARBS TODAY: 2 pieces of scan bran cake

5. BODY MAGIC: 30 min walk

6. TOTAL SYNS: 8 (scan bran cake, moshi monster crisps,dressing )

7. SALAD: fruit salad for brekkie, mixed leaves with tomato, chicken breast, cucumber for lunch. Dinner was big mac in a bowl)

1. DATE: 05/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 3

3. WATER INTAKE: just about 2litres - finished the end of it in bed!!

4. CARBS TODAY: was pretty carby today - used both HEx b's - wholemeal bread, and baby potatoes

5. BODY MAGIC: 30 min walk

6. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (dressing, mini chocolate fingers )

7. SALAD: fruit salad for brekkie, mixed leaves with tomato and prawns for lunch. KFc chicken with baby potatoes and just a side salad)

I'm so excited about this challenge! I know Kay is starting it on the 15th, but as I weigh in next Sunday (13th) I'm gonna start it then and do the soup challenge the week after. Just hope I manage to lose as much as the guys who have done it already, some fantastic results so far!

I'm so excited about this challenge! I know Kay is starting it on the 15th, but as I weigh in next Sunday (13th) I'm gonna start it then and do the soup challenge the week after. Just hope I manage to lose as much as the guys who have done it already, some fantastic results so far!

Hey Bev the soup one starts on the 15th and the salad one on the 22nd the week after. I will be posting the soup challenge thread on the 10th so you'll get a chance to look at it before you decide which one you want to go for first :).

Kay xx

Hey Bev the soup one starts on the 15th and the salad one on the 22nd the week after. I will be posting the soup challenge thread on the 10th so you'll get a chance to look at it before you decide which one you want to go for first :).

Kay xx

Ahh, thanks hun! I'll do the soup one first then as at least I'll be doing it with you guys for most of the week. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back