This Diet is Fantastic!!

juju_doll

juju_doll
Just thought i'd drop a little note in to say hello as it's been alittle while and say how fantastic this diet is. I know we're not eating pizza and chocolate but i haven't felt so in control of my eating for years and i'm so pleased the weight is coming off. I finally believe that i can get down to a normal weight and i'm so excited about it.... just wanted to share my good mood and have a happy rant!!!! Have a good Sunday!

Hi Julia, well done 2 u for getting 2 a stage in your life where u feel that u r in control of your food and u r happy 2 be on a vlcd.
Shout it from the rooftops hun and why not.For so long our weight controls most aspects of our lives and then u find a plan that really works for u and u give it your all,u have lost 13 lb in 2 weeks and thats amazing u deserve to be in a good mood and have a happy rant.

These are the posts we luv 2 read on a Sunday morning, its sooo nice to see that our memebers are doing so well and on the way to changing their lives 4 ever.

Sorry if i waffled on a bit,feeling a bit emotional this morning and your post was the first i read,it has really put a smile on my face.
Have a good day hun xxx

Enjoy this feeling ju-ju and keep it (and any other positive experiences along the way) locked in your heart so if you encounter any tough times ahead (and most of us do) you can remember back to this feeling and it'll keep you focussed.

It IS a great diet and you're doing so well: you'll be looking your goal in the face in no time. :)

Hey Julia,
its great isn't it feeling in control of food rather than food being in control of you? I love it too ! Feeling in a good mood about this too ! Thanks for posting.

Hi Ju Ju

It's a feeling we all have about the diet hun.

It's quick and it works - what more can one ask for.

Good Luck on your journey :D

I have to agree the crushing feeling of being out of control is replaced with a sense of inner strength untold on this diet.

I always feel like i'm one step ahead of the game on SS...

May the feeling last!

Ivy

I agree with you JuJu Doll,

I think all through my life i have controlled my emotions with food, if i was sad i ate chocolate, crisps and drank wine. if i was happy I'd have a curry with the works whether i was hungry or not.

This diet has anabled me to realise that I can contol the food rather than the other way round.

Unfortunately it has also made me realise that things at home perhaps are not as they should be and I buried my unhappines with food.

You are doing so well congratulations

Here here Juju Doll !!!

Well done on your success so far...:D and good luck for the rest of your journey !

love

Debz
xx

Back