This greedy bear is gonna eat less, move more and love life 🐻 💕

Was good in Starbucks - an Americano and one of their chocolate coins. Limited damage!

Had a bbq but didn't go too mad. I’ve def eaten over my usual calories, but am hoping with a good week I can shake it all off :)

Interview was ok thanks - I’m at a disadvantage already because I want part time and they’re looking for full time. There were a few other candidates. I’ve not heard anything so I’m thinking that’s not a great sign!! I told my boss I was going for it. I felt that was the right thing to do, but now she’s being really frosty with me...
My diet wasn’t t great yesterday. Sunday night was really bad for little one - she got over hot and then would t resettle after about 2am, so in the end I only had about 3 hours sleep. I went to Costa before my interview and had a strong coffe and a sugary custardy pastry thing! Afterwards and for the rest of the day I just kept snacking because I was so so tired.

I had a better night last night and now I’m back on plan, although not really feeling in the mood with the heat, disappointed about my STS this week and also being distracted and nervous about this job.

I’ll stick it it though :)

Mind if I drop in?
Another oldie-turned-newbie - as in I was here a loooooooooooong time ago, but have pretty much got all the weight to lose all over again.
Hey ho!

I'll have to read through more of your fred before I can comment much - but is it ok if I join you?

Sarah

Tough about the interview, did you tell them.you wanted part time? Sometimes you wonder how much you should say in an interview. Are you currently part time or is this why you are changing?
Heat has been really tough lately and hard to know what is best to eat. I'm sure you will walk it off with baby bear soon.

Abso-frickin-lutely Sarah, welcome - I’d love the company :) will keep an eye out for your thread

Thanks tipp - It was a full time post but I spoke ton them beforehand to see if They would consider my application for part time - to be fair they made it clear it really wasn’t my preference, but if I turned out to be the best on the day then they would definitely consider me part timel I’m already part time, I just find my job boring! So this would be a new challenge for me x

Had a better night of sleep, it maybe slept too deeply as woke up feeling horrible! Managed to get out this afternoon to go swimming with baby bear, then we popped to Waitrose afterwards to pick up a few things for the rest of the week.

Boyfriend is out for dinner tonight with a friend, sonUve had tagliatelle carbonara, because he doesn’t like it so I hardly ever get to have it! Definitely not diet friendly, but it was yummy :)

Abso-frickin-lutely Sarah, welcome - I’d love the company :) will keep an eye out for your thread

Thanks! I need to hang around for a while, at least. I really must shift this lard!
I've revitalised my old diary - link is in my sig.
Feel free to visit!

I went to Costa before my interview and had a strong coffe and a sugary custardy pastry thing! Afterwards and for the rest of the day I just kept snacking because I was so so tired.

I'm the same hun, when I'm knackered I crave carbs bigtime - sometimes I think it's just best to give in to it :classic_oops:. And you never know with the interview, fingers crossed anyway - but I'd keep schtum about interviews with your current boss in future, unless you absolutely have to tell her. Just makes life easier :).

Thanks! I need to hang around for a while, at least. I really must shift this lard!
I've revitalised my old diary - link is in my sig.
Feel free to visit!

It’ll be great to follownyoure journey sarah. Tried yournlink butnufortunately I cant see it - from the linknlooks like you’re in the gold area. I think I’m silver, so hopefully I’ll be in the gold members before long - I don’t know how it works really xx
good luck for your restart though - what plan do you follow?

Just wanted to pop in and say well done on your progress so far :)

Thanks lovely xxx

I'm the same hun, when I'm knackered I crave carbs bigtime - sometimes I think it's just best to give in to it :classic_oops:. And you never know with the interview, fingers crossed anyway - but I'd keep schtum about interviews with your current boss in future, unless you absolutely have to tell her. Just makes life easier :).

Thanks susie. Hard decision, but she is so lovely and they are making decisions about posts to add to our team and if they had my two days of wages to play with itnwouldnprob affect who they could advertise for - arbor the moment they only have enough for a new person 3 or 4 days a week.

So I have still not heard!!! I emailed the lead last night asking when I could expect feedback - still nothing... so aim daring to hope that it’s not a straight no and there is something else they are considering... it’s a team I know really well, sonim discounting the possibility they are just fibbing me off and ignoring me post interview !!! there’s some positive thinking for you

Diet wise - I’m back on plan today. Shake for breakfast, just had a meal bar and an orange. Stir fry tonight, will have a snack or two between now and then

Oh sorry. Yes, I'm in gold. You'll be there soon.
I really haven't got the energy to go through the rigmarole of moving, so I'll just have to keep visiting you here, until you've posted enough to repay the favour!

May you get your Shine back, Sarah. I'm not in Gold yet. Look forward to joining you.

Oh sorry. Yes, I'm in gold. You'll be there soon.
I really haven't got the energy to go through the rigmarole of moving, so I'll just have to keep visiting you here, until you've posted enough to repay the favour!

Ok deal!! Will be something to look forward to when I get to gold :) :)

Hi Ai 👋🏻 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Thanks for dropping by

I ended up walking round the shops this afternoon. Baby bear needed her feet measuring, she’s gone up another size - thank goodness everything is on sale right now!!!

Racked up 5,900 with the walking round the shops which is great :) work day tomorrow so sill be desk bound and much lower on steps!

I got the job!!!!! So chuffed :) handed my notice in this evening, so on track to start 1st October !!!

Went for a walk today - it’s a bit rough around where we work, so I went with some colleagues - don’t really think I would feel comfortable going on my own. Overall have racked up 3,300 steps today. No Idea now weigh in tomorrow will go - the heat and fluid retention will prob muck everything up....

Back