Total Solution This has GOT to be IT!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by biggirl86, 24 September 2011 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Hi everyone! I'm coming over to join Exante soon so I thought I would introduce myself. I was on CD until a couple of weeks ago but I stopped working so didn't have enough money to continue. I got on fine with it though.

I'm looking at doing Exante because it's much cheaper and I don't have to arrange a time to meet with a consultant - I'd rather just do it with help from the lovely people here on minimins!

I plan on starting the diet on the 10th October (after my birthday) and continuing until just before Christmas. That will give me 10 weeks. I think that in that time, it would be reasonable to lose 2 stone but I would love to get to goal which is 41lbs away. I always get a big loss on the first week (12.5lbs with CD) so I think it should be possible. I wouldn't be too disappointed though because losing 2 stones would make me lighter than I have been before.

I'll be back when I order the packs!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Hey 86
    Welcome to our exante corner :) just wanted to say hi and wish you luck :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.